This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix mips-tfile issues on Tru64
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at www dot eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:30:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix mips-tfile issues on Tru64
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 12:17:29AM -0700, Roger Sayle wrote:
> I have a suspicion that although the requirement for a whitespace
> terminator is documented in the comments in the source code...
I have a suspicion that it's documented nowhere, and was not
in fact intended at all. Certainly I consider it a bug.