This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap/4269: [sparc-unknown-netbsdeld1.5] HAVE_NL_LANGINFO
- From: Adrian Bunk <bunk at fs dot tum dot de>
- To: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth at ticam dot utexas dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, aph at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:56:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: bootstrap/4269: [sparc-unknown-netbsdeld1.5] HAVE_NL_LANGINFO
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 03:25:37PM -0600, Wolfgang Bangerth wrote:
> Andrew Haley wrote:
> > This patch looks OK, but I'll need a ChangeLog entry.
> Thanks a lot for looking at this so quickly!
> I can't give you a ChangeLog entry, since I only relayed the patch. But
> bear with this volunteer submitter and try to make up one, like
> Surely we don't want to scare off random patch submitters just because
> they didn't send a ChangeLog entry? (Unfortunately, something I see all
> too often happening... :-( )
I could have send a ChangeLog entry but you were faster.
Thanks for helping that patches don't get lost.
"Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out
of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days.
"Only a promise," Lao Er said.
Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed