This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: boehm-gc patch for de_win.c
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: fnf at intrinsity dot com
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 05 Feb 2003 10:43:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: boehm-gc patch for de_win.c
- References: <200302051646.h15GkIch001760@fred.ninemoons.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Fred" == Fred Fish <email@example.com> writes:
Fred> This patch removes a semicolon that prematurely terminates an 'if'
Fred> 2003-02-05 Fred Fish <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Fred> * cord/de_win.c (WndProc): Remove semicolon before 'if'
Thanks. I forwarded this upstream.
You can check it in if you like. It shouldn't matter, though, since
I think this code isn't compiled in the gcc tree.