This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR optimization/8555 (was Re: GCC-3.2.2 pre-release (third iteration))
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 03:35:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR optimization/8555 (was Re: GCC-3.2.2 pre-release (third iteration))
- References: <200302042105.WAA86533@numa6.igpm.rwth-aachen.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030205003128.S17910@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz> <20030205004513.GA23620@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 04:45:13PM -0800, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 12:31:28AM +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > PR optimization/8555
> > * config/i386/i386.md (sse_mov?fcc split): Handle op2 == op3 case
> > instead of aborting.
> This is ok, but I think we should also fix whoever failed
> to simplify this properly in the first place.
Hard to tell whether that is fixed on the trunk or
not, since the trunk compiler doesn't emit sse_movsfcc in this case,