This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix m68k-linux bootstrap (PR9093)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roman Zippel <zippel at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:52:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: fix m68k-linux bootstrap (PR9093)
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.44.0302032349110.1336-100000@serv>
On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 12:13:51AM +0100, Roman Zippel wrote:
> * rtlanal.c (note_uses): avoid memory expression with side effects
This is incorrect. The problem needs to be solved within gcse itself.