This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix reload bug w.r.t optional address operand reloads, take 2
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:00:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix reload bug w.r.t optional address operand reloads, take 2
- References: <OF5B0408DA.5A5D03AB-ONC1256CC2.005763DC@de.ibm.com>
On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 05:11:40PM +0100, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> * reload.c (find_reloads): Do not use the mode specified in the insn
> pattern as reload mode for address operands. Do not generate optional
> reloads for address operands that were already completely reloaded.