This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] rtl.h: Always compare against cc0_rtx.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, roger at www dot eyesopen dot com, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:53:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] rtl.h: Always compare against cc0_rtx.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 08:58:41AM -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> * rtl.h (CC0_P): Always compare against cc0_rtx.
This is ok for now. I think I'd like to see CC0_P emitted
by genconfig instead. This would stave off a little bloat
on the majority of systems that don't use cc0.