This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Constant propagation and strength reduction
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at www dot eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:11:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: Constant propagation and strength reduction
On Sunday, February 2, 2003, at 10:39 AM, Roger Sayle wrote:
Sounds reasonable. It will be a few days before I can get to it at the
I've found your original patch at:
I like it a lot. My one suggestion is the break out the logic
into a function "simplify_insn" and put that in simplify-rtx.c.