This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mainline bootstrap failure on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
- From: Albert Chin <gcc-patches at lists dot thewrittenword dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: roger at eyesopen dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:01:52 -0600
- Subject: Re: Mainline bootstrap failure on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
- References: <200302040310.h143AeLV001305@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
- Reply-to: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 10:10:40PM -0500, John David Anglin wrote:
> > I'm getting a bootstrap failure on HPUX with current CVS mainline,
> > probably caused by the recent "-Werror" change.
> I have to wonder if we are being too strict in applying "-Werror" to
> system headers.
> > extern unsigned int *__SB_masks;
> > extern int _isspace(int);
> Did you copy HP on this inconsistency?
> I guess we have to generate another include hack;-( There is a related
> problem on 10.X. We currently don't try to fix this.
Are you talking about PR9275 and PR8694?
albert chin (email@example.com)