This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mainline bootstrap failure on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu (Kaveh R. Ghazi)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, roger at eyesopen dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:33:41 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Mainline bootstrap failure on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
> IMHO, you should go with a fixincl hack to silence it. If only so
When I install a patch, I try to ensure that it works without causing
regressions. If there are problems I take responsibility for fixing
them or reverting the patch.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)