This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: hppa-linux regressions and 3.2.2 release
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: gdr at integrable-solutions dot net (Gabriel Dos Reis)
- Cc: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr, randolph at tausq dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 21:38:19 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: hppa-linux regressions and 3.2.2 release
> That looks good indeed.
I now have tests running on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11, hppa64-hp-hpux11.00
and hppa-unknown-linux-gnu including the patch set for the other PR from
Franz Sirl. I will post the results as soon as available.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)