This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PCH, rs6000 warning removal
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <gkeating at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 17:23:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: PCH, rs6000 warning removal
- References: <200301310141.h0V1fd82001023@keatge.apple.com>
Geoffrey Keating wrote:
This patch squishes a bunch of warnings, allowing us to switch on
-Werror for a few more files.
On rs6000, the only remaining warnings in the toplevel should come
from gcc.o, which complains a lot about overlong strings.
Bootstrapped (and test running) on powerpc-darwin.
Breaks at least my powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu.
asm_output_aligned_bss defined, but not used.