This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR optimization/7675
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:34:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR optimization/7675
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 05:19:05PM +0100, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> PR optimization/7675
> * function.c (fixup_var_refs_1) [MEM]: Simplify the
> (MEM (ADDRESSOF (MEM ...))) pattern.
The most correct solution here is to compile the nested
function first, so that we know about variables that are
referenced non-locally before beginning rtl expansion.
This should be trivial now that we are doing function-at-a-time