This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Configure patch] Issue error if bison not found
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: rodrigc at attbi dot com, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 16:33:47 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [Configure patch] Issue error if bison not found
On Sat, 30 Nov 2002, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > Is this OK for mainline then?
> > 2002-11-28 Craig Rodrigues <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * configure.in: Use "missing" script to generate warning if
> > flex or bison programs not found, instead of invoking "false".
> > * configure: Rebuilt.
> It's ok for b-i-b. It's ok for mainline after the branch (IIRC,
> mainline is still frozen).
Mainline is *not* frozen, and bug-fixes such as this would
apply fine IMHO. (I can't call it a feature.)