This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fwd: Re: Patch to fix unaligned access in float->union assignment]
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 01:25:41 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Patch to fix unaligned access in float->union assignment]
On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 03:12:57PM +0000, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> > > * expmed.c (store_bit_field): Use int_mode_for_mode to find
> > > corresponding mode of non-integer mode.
> Hmm, just after I've checked it in an sh-elf test build hit a problem
> with a CONST_INT...
> I've checked in the attached amendment as obvious - it is reverting to
> the old behaviour for CONST_INTs.
It seems you only checked in this patch on the b-i-b branch.
If it's a proper bug in HEAD, it should go there. Else the bug
will still be in gcc-3.3. Or does the bug only appear on b-i-b?