This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH]: Covariant returns
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:59:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH]: Covariant returns
--On Thursday, November 28, 2002 03:24:58 PM +0000 Nathan Sidwell
this patch implement covariant return thunks. I used the generic thunk
machinery, so it won't work for varadic functions.
This patch is against HEAD, but (if approved), I'll put it on bib.
Built and tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu, ok?
This looks good to me; check it in. One more missing C++ feature we can
check off -- well, except for the variadic bit...
You should probably add a NEWS item, as well.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com