This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] (was: Undocumented source files)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 20:20:10 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] (was: Undocumented source files)
On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Michael Matz wrote:
> * doc/passes.texi: Mention the other register allocator
OK subject to:
> +replacing them by an equivalent expression (e.g. a constant) or by placing
Should be e.g.@: (since doesn't end a sentence).
> +them on the stack. This is done in several sub passes:
"subpasses" (one word) (see list from the Chicago Manual of Style
<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-10/msg00610.html> of which prefixes are
used closed; we may not have determined to use all of these for GCC, but a
separate word "sub" is definitely odd).
Joseph S. Myers