This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to fix register allocation bug
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:11:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch to fix register allocation bug
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 10:46:46AM +0000, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> * global.c (find_reg): Check HARD_REGNO_NREGS before kicking
> out another register.
The followup seems to indicate that you and Michael didn't
come up with a better fix?
Patch seems reasonable to me.