This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Where are the gcc 3.2.0 changes listed?
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: Kelley Cook <robert_k_cook at comerica dot com>, Jeff Garzik <jgarzik at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:06:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: Where are the gcc 3.2.0 changes listed?
- References: <3DD3E77E.email@example.com> <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 07:45:26PM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> That said, perhaps we should start calling the first release of every
> branch 3.x.0 instead of just 3.x??
I've always thought that would make more sense, since there's currently
no good way to refer to 3.n plus 3.n.x.