This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Makefile.tpl
- From: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- To: bkorb at pacbell dot net
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:25:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Makefile.tpl
>A template patch based on top of tree:
>2002-11-14 Bruce Korb <email@example.com>
> * Makefile.tpl: syntatic cleanup
Oooh. I like your style for the FORs; I hadn't figured that possibility
However, I might actually be adding stuff in the no_check, no_clean,
no_install sections, so I don't think those should be rewritten right
now. This file is in a state of major flux.
I'm doing my work on the 3.4bib branch right now. I'll put the FOR
changes in there myself.
Of course, I can't actually approve anything. :-)