This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-64 20021111 broken on HP-UX 11.00
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca (John David Anglin)
- Cc: h dot m dot brand at hccnet dot nl, law at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:12:06 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: gcc-64 20021111 broken on HP-UX 11.00
> > ldd: "gengenrtl" is not a shared executable.
> > collect2: /usr/ccs/bin/ldd returned 1 exit status
> I have installed the patch below and it should fix the above problem.
I forgot to say it was tested with both HP and GNU ld on hppa64-hp-hpux11.11.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)