This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix PR preprocessor/4890
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,"gsicherm at elity dot com" <gsicherm at elity dot com>,Christian Ehrhardt <ehrhardt at mathematik dot uni-ulm dot de>
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 06:39:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: Fix PR preprocessor/4890
- References: <20021108231109.GA4809@daikokuya.co.uk> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Mitchell wrote:-
> >Mark, can I apply this to 3.2? It's truly harmless, but is a 2.95
> You can apply this if you do it before I announce that I have started
> spinning the prerelease tarball.