This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: java/status.html updates
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:57:52 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: java/status.html updates
On Sun, 27 Oct 2002, Per Bothner wrote:
> I copied "alphaev67" from the 3.1 status page, hoping that someone
> who knows what "ev67" refers to can fix it. If plain "Alpha" is
> correct, then that is certainly more useful.
It is. Committed.