This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: java/status.html updates
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 18:32:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: java/status.html updates
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Jeff Sturm wrote:
Adds some Solaris info. Also, fix inconsistent naming of Alpha, SPARC.
I copied "alphaev67" from the 3.1 status page, hoping that someone
who knows what "ev67" refers to can fix it. If plain "Alpha" is
correct, then that is certainly more useful.