This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Further i386/ CPP builtins
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 05 Jun 2002 16:57:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: Further i386/ CPP builtins
- References: <email@example.com>
>I suspect it's dead. The key developer (Bryan Ford) isn't at the UofU
If we really want to contact him, according to http://www.brynosaurus.com
he is now baford at mit dot edu (sic).