This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor change to regex.c
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu
- Cc: and at genesyslab dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, law at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:46:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: Minor change to regex.c
- References: <200111162134.QAA01390@caip.rutgers.edu>
> I'm pretty sure that ALMOST_STDC is just a historical relic and I
> didn't want to propagate it anywhere else. If I'm wrong, let me know
> and I'll add it.
It was last used for MPW, so it's only slightly historical. I'd
rather leave it for now just in case. Preserving a little history now
is better than breaking an obscure platform later.