gcc-patches archive
date index for September, 2001

This is the mail archive of the gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

September 30, 2001
23:31 Re: [Fortran - trunk, committed] Make libf2c a shared library. Toon Moene
21:21 Missing files in POTFILES.in Zack Weinberg
21:00 Fix "unused parameter" warnings in unwind-sjlj.c Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
20:59 Remove unused argument in flow.c Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
20:59 Add prototype in gcc.c Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
17:25 Re: [Fortran - trunk, committed] Make libf2c a shared library. Alexandre Oliva
16:11 Re: [Fortran - trunk, committed] Make libf2c a shared library. Toon Moene
15:52 Re: [Fortran - trunk, committed] Make libf2c a shared library. Toon Moene
15:44 Re: [Fortran - trunk, committed] Make libf2c a shared library. Alexandre Oliva
15:15 [Fortran - trunk, committed] Make libf2c a shared library. Toon Moene
14:57 Re: Patch installed for warning in concat.c Alexandre Oliva
14:51 Re: PATCH: Fix gcc/config.in Phil Edwards
13:28 Re: Patch installed for warning in concat.c Russ Allbery
13:21 Re: Patch installed for warning in concat.c DJ Delorie
13:13 Re: Patch installed for warning in concat.c Alexandre Oliva
13:02 Re: ASM_OUTPUT_SECTION_NAME cleanup Joern Rennecke
12:47 Re: Patch installed for warning in concat.c DJ Delorie
12:28 Re: Patch installed for warning in concat.c Alexandre Oliva
12:22 Re: Patch installed for warning in concat.c DJ Delorie
12:13 Re: Patch installed for warning in concat.c Alexandre Oliva
12:03 [PATCH] configury cleanup Franz Sirl
11:52 Re: PATCH: Fix gcc/config.in Per Bothner
11:30 PATCH: Fix gcc/config.in H . J . Lu
11:14 Patch: FYI: updating classpath comparison page Tom Tromey
10:39 [PATCH]: Fix some constraints in m68hc11.md Stephane Carrez
07:29 Re: Patch installed for warning in concat.c DJ Delorie
06:55 Re: [patches] Re: limited register renaming at -O2 Jan Hubicka
06:37 Re: Patch to 1750a config for gcc-3.0.1 Oliver Kellogg
05:56 [PATCH]: Fix move for HC11 Stephane Carrez
05:51 [PATCH]: Remove INCOMING_RETURN_ADDR_RTX for HC11/HC12 port Stephane Carrez
05:00 More multiple-include testcases Neil Booth
03:59 Re: CRIS port, part 2: documentation Gerald Pfeifer
02:51 cpplib: remove pools Neil Booth

September 29, 2001
23:56 [ast-optimizer-branch] Reaching definitions and code generation [patch] Diego Novillo
21:36 Re: Patch installed for warning in concat.c Kaveh R. Ghazi
19:59 Re: CRIS port, part 4: libstdc++-v3 parts Benjamin Kosnik
19:51 Re: 3.0.2 PATCH: Fix libstdc++ testsuite for multilibbed targets Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
19:37 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Richard Henderson
18:38 Re: DJGPP related patch to gcc/config/i386/xm-djgpp.h DJ Delorie
18:29 Re: PATCH: non-GNU make broken again during `make bootstrap' DJ Delorie
17:11 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Daniel Berlin
16:40 Re: Patch installed for warning in concat.c DJ Delorie
16:04 [3.0.2 PATCH] S/390 backend bugfixes Ulrich Weigand
16:03 [PATCH] S/390 backend update Ulrich Weigand
15:33 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Alexandre Oliva
14:52 Re: Fix stack corruption in regrename Alexandre Oliva
14:33 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Aldy Hernandez
13:22 Format attributes on types patch Joseph S. Myers
12:59 Re: gperf depends on C++ (part 1 of 2) Alexandre Oliva
12:39 gperf depends on C++ (part 1 of 2) Alexandre Oliva
12:37 Re: CRIS port, part 3: config.gcc and config/cris; core port Zack Weinberg
12:36 Re: CRIS port, part 4: libstdc++-v3 parts Phil Edwards
10:33 Re: CRIS port, part 3: config.gcc and config/cris; core port Hans-Peter Nilsson
10:32 Re: CRIS port, part 2: documentation Joseph S. Myers
10:16 Re: CRIS port, part 3: config.gcc and config/cris; core port Zack Weinberg
10:13 Re: CRIS port, part 2: documentation Hans-Peter Nilsson
10:03 Re: MMX documentation Stan Shebs
10:01 Re: MMX documentation Joseph S. Myers
09:55 Re: CRIS port, part 2: documentation Joseph S. Myers
09:35 MMX documentation Bernd Schmidt
09:25 Re: CRIS port, part 4: libstdc++-v3 parts Hans-Peter Nilsson
09:10 Re: CRIS port, part 4: libstdc++-v3 parts Gabriel Dos Reis
08:58 CRIS port, part 4: libstdc++-v3 parts Hans-Peter Nilsson
08:55 CRIS port, part 3: config.gcc and config/cris; core port Hans-Peter Nilsson
08:48 CRIS port, part 2: documentation Hans-Peter Nilsson
08:48 CRIS port, part 1: toplev configure.in (and unreviewed patch reminder) Hans-Peter Nilsson
08:47 Re: [patches] Re: limited register renaming at -O2 Daniel Berlin
08:27 Re: Patch for typo in doc/invoke.texi committed (fixing "limitedregister renaming at -O2") Joseph S. Myers
06:56 DJGPP related patch to gcc/config/i386/xm-djgpp.h pavenis
06:43 Re: Patch for typo in doc/invoke.texi committed (fixing "limited register renaming at -O2") Toon Moene
06:22 Re: Patch for typo in doc/invoke.texi committed (fixing "limited register renaming at -O2") Jan Hubicka
06:02 Re: [patches] Re: limited register renaming at -O2 Jan Hubicka
05:24 Fix in cse.c for CC0 machines committed, delete-insn -> delete_insn Hans-Peter Nilsson
04:17 Re: Patch for typo in doc/invoke.texi committed (fixing "limited register renaming at -O2") Graham Stott
04:02 Patch for typo in doc/invoke.texi committed (fixing "limited register renaming at -O2") Hans-Peter Nilsson
03:55 Re: limited register renaming at -O2 Andreas Tobler
03:02 config.guess version 2001-08-23 fails to give hppa2.0-hp-hpux10.20correctly rbrown64
01:55 Re: [RFA:] Handle NOTE_INSN_DELETED_LABELs in output_addr_const Hans-Peter Nilsson
00:58 Re: limited register renaming at -O2 Andreas Tobler

September 28, 2001
23:26 Re: [rfa/3.0.x] NetBSD/PPC support Gerald Pfeifer
19:46 PATCH C++: get_tinfo_decl-- call typeinfo_in_lib_p with declaration type John David Anglin
17:42 Re: PATCH: Fix missing newline in timevar_print() Zack Weinberg
17:23 redirect_edge_and_branch sanity check Richard Henderson
16:51 PATCH: ObjC Front-End Cleanup Ziemowit Laski
16:34 [v3] time facets, two of three Benjamin Kosnik
16:29 PATCH: Fix missing newline in timevar_print() Ira Ruben
15:59 Re: c++/4095 Craig Rodrigues
15:37 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Daniel Berlin
15:00 Re: [rfa/3.0.x] NetBSD/PPC support David Edelsohn
14:56 Re: [rfa/3.0.x] NetBSD/PPC support Andrew Cagney
13:21 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Tim Prince
13:14 Include facility for .md files - Take 2 Alan Matsuoka
12:51 Unreviewed patches for 3.0.2 Rainer Orth
12:47 Re: 3.0.2 PATCH: Fix libstdc++ testsuite for multilibbed targets Gabriel Dos Reis
12:45 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Diego Novillo
12:45 Re: 3.0.2 PATCH: Fix libstdc++ testsuite for multilibbed targets Rainer Orth
12:37 Re: 3.0.2 PATCH: Fix libstdc++ testsuite for multilibbed targets Benjamin Kosnik
12:26 Re: [rfa/3.0.x] NetBSD/PPC support David Edelsohn
12:16 3.0.2 PATCH: Fix libstdc++ testsuite for multilibbed targets Rainer Orth
12:14 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Russ Allbery
12:11 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Toon Moene
12:03 Re: [rfa/3.0.x] NetBSD/PPC support Andrew Cagney
11:38 Fixes for remote testing Jonathan Larmour
10:56 Support 3Dnow builtins Bernd Schmidt
10:29 Re: limited register renaming at -O2 Bernd Schmidt
10:25 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Diego Novillo
10:15 new web construction pass Jan Hubicka
10:13 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation David Edelsohn
10:07 limited register renaming at -O2 Jan Hubicka
10:03 Re: trivial df_analyse_1 fix Richard Henderson
09:38 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Richard Henderson
09:15 trivial df_analyse_1 fix Jan Hubicka
08:48 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Daniel Berlin
08:32 Patch installed for warning in concat.c Kaveh R. Ghazi
07:42 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target (Revised) David Edelsohn
07:35 Re: [rfa/3.0.x] NetBSD/PPC support David Edelsohn
06:17 cpplib: Fix size_t / unsigned int issue Neil Booth
05:15 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Tom Tromey
04:52 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Andreas Schwab
03:36 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Ralf Corsepius
02:31 Re: Standalone cpp: reduce output overhead Neil Booth
02:26 cpplib: remove ident_pool Neil Booth
02:25 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Andreas Schwab
02:19 Re: Standalone cpp: reduce output overhead Neil Booth
01:32 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Richard Henderson
00:59 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Daniel Egger
00:39 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Richard Henderson
00:21 Re: c++/4095 Richard Henderson
00:05 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Daniel Egger

September 27, 2001
23:25 [Fortran - trunk, committed] Allow array elements as bounds of adjustable arrays. Toon Moene
22:30 Re: PATCH: non-GNU make broken again during `make bootstrap' Gerald Pfeifer
21:25 PATCH: non-GNU make broken again during `make bootstrap' Loren James Rittle
21:04 Re: c++/4095 Craig Rodrigues
18:06 [rfa/3.0.x] NetBSD/PPC support Andrew Cagney
17:52 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Tom Tromey
15:45 [libstdc++] More doxygen hooks; generate man pages Phil Edwards
14:42 Standalone cpp: reduce output overhead Zack Weinberg
14:40 Re: Include facility in .md files Geoff Keating
14:37 Re: powerpc function value hard coded values... Geoff Keating
14:23 Re: Include facility in .md files Alan Matsuoka
14:04 Re: Include facility in .md files DJ Delorie
13:59 Re: Include facility in .md files Alan Matsuoka
13:58 Re: powerpc function value hard coded values... Aldy Hernandez
13:52 Re: Include facility in .md files Geoff Keating
13:44 powerpc function value hard coded values... Aldy Hernandez
12:45 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Bernd Schmidt
12:44 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Richard Henderson
12:37 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Bernd Schmidt
12:33 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Richard Henderson
12:31 xfail failing loop tests on i686 Geoffrey Keating
12:03 [PATCH] Java: fix to a reported problem. Alexandre Petit-Bianco
10:58 Include facility in .md files Alan Matsuoka
10:48 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Zack Weinberg
10:34 Re: Bootstrap failure on vax: Wrong insn in the fallthru edge Jan Hubicka
10:09 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Richard Henderson
10:08 Re: Bootstrap failure on vax: Wrong insn in the fallthru edge John David Anglin
10:05 Re: New toplev config: sh-linu Alexandre Oliva
10:04 Re: New toplev config: sh-linu Richard Henderson
09:04 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Matt Kraai
08:54 Re: Patch to add AC macro to detect exact gcc version Kaveh R. Ghazi
08:46 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Bernd Schmidt
08:32 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Gerald Pfeifer
08:24 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Jan Hubicka
08:06 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Bernd Schmidt
07:26 Re: A bit of vector extension documentation Gerald Pfeifer
07:02 Re: PATCH: contribute.html improvements Gerald Pfeifer
06:32 Re: New toplev config: sh-linu Will Cohen
06:27 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Daniel Berlin
05:50 Re: 3.0.1 PATCH: install.texi updates for Solaris 2 Rainer Orth
05:40 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Alexandre Oliva
05:40 Re: Patch to add AC macro to detect exact gcc version Alexandre Oliva
05:40 Re: Patch to add AC macro to detect exact gcc version Alexandre Oliva
05:39 Re: 3.0.1 PATCH: install.texi updates for Solaris 2 Alexandre Oliva
05:39 Re: PATCH: contribute.html improvements Alexandre Oliva
04:46 cpplib: get rid of _cpp_can_paste() Neil Booth
04:09 Update cppinternals.texi Neil Booth
00:59 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Zack Weinberg

September 26, 2001
22:58 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Per Bothner
17:54 Remove RCS id strings from libstdc++-v3 Stan Shebs
17:25 Patch: FYI: Update comparison page Tom Tromey
15:29 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) law
15:02 Re: [patch] boehm-gc for linux-m68k Tom Tromey
14:50 Re: [patch] boehm-gc for linux-m68k Tom Tromey
14:17 Re: New toplev config: sh-linu Alexandre Oliva
14:16 Re: New toplev config: sh-linu Will Cohen
14:13 RANLIB passed down for target libraries not as RANLIB_FOR_TARGET? Alexandre Oliva
14:04 Re: [patch] c-typeck.c: digest_init vs sizeless arrays DJ Delorie
13:55 Re: New toplev config: sh-linu Richard Henderson
13:47 Re: [patch] boehm-gc for linux-m68k Matthias Klose
13:38 Re: [RFA:] Handle NOTE_INSN_DELETED_LABELs in output_addr_const Richard Henderson
13:33 Re: [patch] c-typeck.c: digest_init vs sizeless arrays Richard Henderson
13:28 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Richard Henderson
13:24 cpplib: Remove argument pool, and pool locking Neil Booth
13:24 Re: cpplib: improved macro argument collection Neil Booth
13:16 Re: [patch] boehm-gc for linux-m68k Richard Zidlicky
12:57 New toplev config: sh-linu Will Cohen
11:41 Re: cpplib: improved macro argument collection Matt Kraai
11:41 Re: [patch] boehm-gc for linux-m68k Tom Tromey
10:37 Patch: FYI: Update classpath comparison page Tom Tromey
10:27 cpplib: improved macro argument collection Neil Booth
09:31 Re: 3.0.2 PATCH: Define CPLUSPLUS_CPP_SPEC for Solaris 2/Intel Benjamin Kosnik
09:28 Re: c++ scoping problems Phil Edwards
09:24 Re: c++ scoping problems Matt Kraai
09:02 RE: 3.0.2 PATCH: Fix Solaris 2/Intel support in boehm-gc Rainer Orth
07:15 A bit of vector extension documentation Bernd Schmidt
06:30 Re: PATCH: contribute.html improvements Gerald Pfeifer
05:59 Re: PATCH: contribute.html improvements Joseph S. Myers
05:49 Re: 3.0.2 PATCH: Allow jvgenmain to work with ASM_FINAL_SPEC (version 3) Rainer Orth
05:42 PATCH: contribute.html improvements Gerald Pfeifer
05:14 3.0.2 PATCH: Define WINT_TYPE for Solaris 2/Intel Rainer Orth
05:10 3.0.2 PATCH: Define CPLUSPLUS_CPP_SPEC for Solaris 2/Intel Rainer Orth
05:03 RE: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Richard Kenner
04:22 Re: delete_note: Changes to final.c (revision 1.205) breaks mingw Jan Hubicka
04:20 Re: delete_note: Changes to final.c (revision 1.205) breaks mingw Jan Hubicka
03:57 delete_note: Changes to final.c (revision 1.205) breaks mingw Danny Smith
03:17 sjlj exceptions: make sure that insns are generated in the right place Andrew Haley
02:01 Re: [libstdc++] Documentation checkin and update Joseph S. Myers
01:32 Re: c++ scoping problems Nathan Sidwell

September 25, 2001
22:16 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Andreas Tobler
21:17 PATCH ix86_attritubute_table Danny Smith
20:59 RE: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
18:25 Re: [libstdc++] Documentation checkin and update Phil Edwards
17:23 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target (Revised) Dale Johannesen
17:13 Re: [libstdc++] Documentation checkin and update Joseph S. Myers
17:01 [libstdc++] Documentation checkin and update Phil Edwards
16:58 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target (Revised) Daniel Egger
16:30 new cpu's for rs6000 target (Revised) dalej
16:15 c++ scoping problems Matt Kraai
15:13 Config.gcc for mingw32 Danny Smith
15:09 Patch installed to fix reconcat for traditional C Kaveh R. Ghazi
14:05 Re: PATCH: readings.html, ANSI documents and Unicode Normalization Forms Toon Moene
11:52 Re: 3.0.2 PATCH: Allow jvgenmain to work with ASM_FINAL_SPEC (version 3) Alexandre Petit-Bianco
11:30 Lazy default attributes patch, updated Joseph S. Myers
10:43 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Andreas Tobler
09:56 RE: 3.0.2 PATCH: Fix Solaris 2/Intel support in boehm-gc Boehm, Hans
09:16 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Alexandre Oliva
09:03 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Alexandre Oliva
09:01 3.0.2 PATCH: Fix Solaris 2/Intel support in boehm-gc Rainer Orth
08:48 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Gerald Pfeifer
08:46 3.0.2 PATCH: Avoid non-PIC code in boehm-gc for Solaris 2/Intel (version 2) Rainer Orth
08:44 df.c fixes and cleanup Jan Hubicka
08:04 obivous emit_insns_after fix Jan Hubicka
07:59 MMX & SSE bug fixes Bernd Schmidt
07:53 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Jan Hubicka
07:46 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Daniel Berlin
07:38 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Daniel Berlin
07:21 df.c and REG_EQUAL/REG_EQUIV notes Jan Hubicka
07:13 GCC 3.0 patch for subreg's in recog.c Andrew Macleod
06:54 Re: tiny tree.c update John David Anglin
06:38 Re: [PATCH] Fix HREF in gnatsweb.pl Gerald Pfeifer
06:15 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Alexandre Oliva
06:12 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Alexandre Oliva
05:44 Re: trivial cleanups Jan Hubicka
05:37 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Andreas Tobler
05:35 Re: tiny tree.c update Jan Hubicka
05:34 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Richard Kenner
05:28 RE: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Richard Kenner
05:23 Changes to i386.c builtin function initialization Bernd Schmidt
05:22 Re: replace delete_related_inssn by delete_insn on most places Jan Hubicka
04:57 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Daniel Berlin
04:14 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 1 of 3) Alexandre Oliva
03:34 Re: PATCH: readings.html, ANSI documents and Unicode NormalizationForms Gerald Pfeifer
02:34 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Alexandre Oliva
02:28 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Andreas Jaeger
02:07 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Alexandre Oliva
01:58 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Andreas Tobler
01:38 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Gerald Pfeifer
01:19 [RFA:] Handle non-NO_DOT_IN_LABEL and non-NO_DOLLAR_IN_LABEL priority cdtors in collect2 Hans-Peter Nilsson
01:07 [RFA:] Handle NOTE_INSN_DELETED_LABELs in output_addr_const Hans-Peter Nilsson

September 24, 2001
23:16 Tweak test diagnostic line Neil Booth
22:11 RE: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
21:51 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Andreas Tobler
19:08 [RFA:] Patch for misuse of LEGITIMATE_PIC_OPERAND_P in reload1.c Hans-Peter Nilsson
18:57 RE: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
18:48 Fix for g++.law/operators8.C when NO_DOLLAR_IN_LABEL and NO_DOT_IN_LABEL Hans-Peter Nilsson
17:33 64-bit PowerPC lwa alignment David Edelsohn
16:00 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Richard Henderson
15:59 Tweak to type_hash change Richard Kenner
15:53 Re: cpplib: cpp_get_token returns pointers to const tokens Neil Booth
15:41 cpplib: cpp_get_token returns pointers to const tokens Neil Booth
15:39 Re: PATCH: readings.html, ANSI documents and Unicode Normalization Forms Robert Lipe
15:37 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Gabriel Dos Reis
15:19 Re: basic block reordering + java Richard Henderson
14:51 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Zack Weinberg
14:43 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Zack Weinberg
14:19 Re: tiny tree.c update John David Anglin
14:10 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Richard Kenner
14:07 [PATCH] Fix HREF in gnatsweb.pl Franz Sirl
13:52 Tree inlining for the C front end (part 3 of 3) Alexandre Oliva
13:37 Tree inlining for the C front end (part 2 of 3) Alexandre Oliva
13:37 Re: Patch for adding reconcat to libiberty DJ Delorie
13:34 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 1 of 3) Alexandre Oliva
13:32 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Zack Weinberg
13:30 Re: replace delete_related_inssn by delete_insn on most places Richard Henderson
13:28 Re: trivial cleanups Richard Henderson
13:24 Re: Kill set_block_for_new_insns Richard Henderson
13:23 Re: Use alloc_aux* functions Richard Henderson
13:23 Re: cfg.c breakup Richard Henderson
13:06 Re: [patch] varasm: array_size_for_constructor vs STRING_CST Richard Henderson
13:05 [patch] c-typeck.c: digest_init vs sizeless arrays DJ Delorie
13:01 Re: [patch] varasm: array_size_for_constructor vs STRING_CST DJ Delorie
12:59 Re: Tree inlining for the C front end (part 1 of 3) Alexandre Oliva
12:58 Re: Problem: delete_dead_jumptables and constant pool references Richard Henderson
12:49 Re: tiny tree.c update John David Anglin
12:46 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Phil Edwards
12:45 Re: [patches] X86-64 setup/configure support patch, take 3 Richard Henderson
12:35 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Russ Allbery
12:33 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Richard Henderson
12:32 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Richard Henderson
12:07 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Andreas Tobler
11:58 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Daniel Egger
11:27 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Dale Johannesen
11:13 Remove bogus objc testcase Neil Booth
11:10 Re: PATCH: Pass nameless arguments in general registers in 32 bit ABI John David Anglin
10:22 Re: PATCH: Use PLUS instead of HIGH/LO_SUM for large constants law
10:18 Re: PATCH: Pass nameless arguments in general registers in 32 bit ABI on PA law
10:11 Re: PATCH: Use PLUS instead of HIGH/LO_SUM for large constants John David Anglin
10:01 Re: PATCH: Use PLUS instead of HIGH/LO_SUM for large constants law
09:22 Re: PATCH: Fix return_addr_rtx on PA law
08:50 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Richard Kenner
08:47 Re: PATCH: pass outgoing float arguments in both floating and general registers in indirect calls using 32 bit ABI law
08:46 Re: PATCH: Fix trampolines on PA on 32 bit machines law
08:45 Re: PATCH: Don't generate .IMPORT after .EXPORT for external libcalls on PA law
08:45 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Phil Edwards
08:43 Re: Change name of SH Linux dynamic linker law
08:09 3.0.2 PATCH: Don't pass elided switches to COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS (version 2) Rainer Orth
08:04 Re: replace delete_related_inssn by delete_insn on most places Matt Kraai
08:00 3.0.2 PATCH: Allow jvgenmain to work with ASM_FINAL_SPEC (version 3) Rainer Orth
07:58 Re: trivial cleanups Matt Kraai
07:38 Change name of SH Linux dynamic linker Andrew Haley
07:34 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Andreas Tobler
07:14 Re: Problem: delete_dead_jumptables and constant pool references Ulrich Weigand
06:52 Re: 3.0.1 PATCH: install.texi updates for Solaris 2 Gerald Pfeifer
06:38 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Richard Kenner
06:17 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Andreas Tobler
06:09 Re: 3.0.1 PATCH: install.texi updates for Solaris 2 Rainer Orth
06:07 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Gabriel Dos Reis
05:56 RE: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Richard Kenner
05:52 RE: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Richard Kenner
04:49 Re: basic block reordering + java Jan Hubicka
04:47 Cleanup libcall handling Jan Hubicka
04:46 Kill rm_redundant_notes Jan Hubicka
04:46 replace delete_related_inssn by delete_insn on most places Jan Hubicka
04:45 Avoid replacing insn by INSN_DELETED note on most places Jan Hubicka
04:45 trivial cleanups Jan Hubicka
04:45 note removal cleanup Jan Hubicka
04:44 Kill set_block_for_new_insns Jan Hubicka
04:32 Re: [patches] X86-64 setup/configure support patch, take 3 Andreas Jaeger
02:41 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Andreas Tobler
01:54 PATCH: Tweak navigation on main page Gerald Pfeifer
01:34 PATCH: homepage, rotate news Gerald Pfeifer

September 23, 2001
23:47 RE: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
23:32 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Neil Booth
23:11 Re: Lazy default attributes patch Gerald Pfeifer
22:41 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Joseph S. Myers
20:30 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Gabriel Dos Reis
18:43 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Zack Weinberg
17:28 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Gabriel Dos Reis
17:22 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Zack Weinberg
16:53 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Gabriel Dos Reis
16:51 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Gabriel Dos Reis
16:47 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Zack Weinberg
16:43 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Zack Weinberg
16:41 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Zack Weinberg
16:38 Move more stuff into GC memory Richard Kenner
16:37 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Zack Weinberg
16:30 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Gabriel Dos Reis
16:24 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Zack Weinberg
16:23 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Zack Weinberg
16:21 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Zack Weinberg
15:52 Tweak to fold-const.c:extract_muldiv Richard Kenner
15:39 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Richard Kenner
15:38 Update comment in rtl.def Richard Kenner
15:18 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Stan Shebs
14:48 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Joseph S. Myers
14:43 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Richard Kenner
14:28 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Gabriel Dos Reis
14:24 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Joseph S. Myers
14:23 Re: [patches] X86-64 setup/configure support patch, take 3 Andreas Jaeger
14:20 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Gabriel Dos Reis
14:15 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Gabriel Dos Reis
14:06 Re: C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Neil Booth
13:37 C++ error printer cleanup, phase 1 Zack Weinberg
13:27 Re: [patches] X86-64 setup/configure support patch, take 3 Mark Kettenis
13:19 PATCH: Remove remaining DEFAULT_VTABLE_THUNKS Krister Walfridsson
13:15 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Andreas Tobler
10:18 Patch to add AC macro to detect exact gcc version Kaveh R. Ghazi
10:09 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Richard Kenner
10:06 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Andreas Tobler
09:53 Lazy default attributes patch Joseph S. Myers
09:39 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Richard Kenner
09:37 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Andreas Tobler
09:27 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Richard Kenner
09:20 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Andreas Tobler
07:20 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Richard Kenner
07:01 Re: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Andreas Tobler
05:57 Re: [patches] X86-64 setup/configure support patch, take 3 Andreas Jaeger
04:12 RE: Bootstrap comparison failure - cygwin and irix Richard Kenner

September 22, 2001
22:58 Tree inlining for the C front end (part 1 of 3) Alexandre Oliva
21:23 Patch for adding reconcat to libiberty Kaveh R. Ghazi
19:29 Re: Add new mechanism: "deleteable htabs" Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
16:45 [patch] boehm-gc for linux-m68k Richard Zidlicky
12:45 PATCH: Pass nameless arguments in general registers in 32 bit ABI on PA John David Anglin
12:31 PATCH: Don't generate .IMPORT after .EXPORT for external libcalls on PA John David Anglin
12:11 PATCH: Use PLUS instead of HIGH/LO_SUM for large constants John David Anglin
12:07 Patch to check C99 format functions in gnu89 mode and __builtin oneswhen freestanding Joseph S. Myers
11:55 PATCH: Fix trampolines on PA on 32 bit machines John David Anglin
11:49 [PATCH] Java: fix for java/4360. Alexandre Petit-Bianco
11:35 Re: PATCH: pass outgoing float arguments in both floating and general registers in indirect calls using 32 bit ABI John David Anglin
11:34 PATCH: Fix return_addr_rtx on PA John David Anglin
11:26 PATCH: pass outgoing float arguments in both floating and general registers in indirect calls using 32 bit ABI John David Anglin
11:13 PATCH: make type info nodes external John David Anglin
09:50 [C++ PATCH] Fix PR3391 Kriang Lerdsuwanakij
09:43 Use alloc_aux* functions Jan Hubicka
09:39 cfg.c breakup Jan Hubicka
09:00 Re: Change handling of common attributes Joseph S. Myers
08:41 Re: Change handling of common attributes Richard Kenner
08:40 Re: Change handling of common attributes Joseph S. Myers
08:14 Refinements to attribute change Richard Kenner
08:05 Re: x86_64 merger part 39 - vardic functions.. Jan Hubicka
06:48 MEM_ALIAS_SET on LHS elimination Richard Kenner
06:28 Re: Overzealous cross-jump merging. Rod Stewart
06:24 Remove warning in varasm.c Richard Kenner
06:19 Change handling of common attributes Richard Kenner
03:42 [Fortran - trunk, committed] Enable bounds checking on zero length (sub)strings. Toon Moene
02:37 Re: 3.0.1 PATCH: install.texi updates for Solaris 2 Gerald Pfeifer
02:18 Re: [PATCH] install.texi: request more info in mail about successfulbuild Gerald Pfeifer
02:05 Re: [PATCH] install.texi: request more info in mail about successfulbuild Joseph S. Myers
02:02 Re: Web page about inlining Gerald Pfeifer
01:42 Remove unused variable Andreas Jaeger

September 21, 2001
21:47 [PATCH] Fix to java/4366. Alexandre Petit-Bianco
18:26 reload vs cfg manipulation Richard Henderson
18:25 Re: [Refresh]: patch for C++ parser bug with function attributes Danny Smith
18:09 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Daniel Egger
18:08 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Daniel Egger
17:41 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Richard Henderson
16:46 Re: [PATCH] install.texi: request more info in mail about successful build Matt Kraai
16:31 [PATCH] install.texi: request more info in mail about successful build Janis Johnson
15:43 Re: [patch] varasm: array_size_for_constructor vs STRING_CST Richard Henderson
15:40 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Richard Henderson
15:33 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Richard Henderson
15:25 Re: Patch to support mark_constant_function marking pure functions Richard Henderson
14:33 Re: [patch] varasm: array_size_for_constructor vs STRING_CST DJ Delorie
14:13 Re: [patch] varasm: array_size_for_constructor vs STRING_CST Joseph S. Myers
14:11 push_secondary_reload tweak Richard Henderson
14:09 [patch] varasm: array_size_for_constructor vs STRING_CST DJ Delorie
13:55 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Per Bothner
13:45 __builtin_expect buglet Richard Henderson
13:41 init_one_libfunc vs encode_section_info Richard Henderson
13:31 don't use builtin setjmp for stormy16 eh Richard Henderson
13:27 Re: [big patch] libiberty documentation Matt Kraai
13:13 Re: x86_64 merger part 39 - vardic functions.. Richard Henderson
12:34 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Dale Johannesen
12:25 Re: libf2c on solaris2.5.1 Toon Moene
12:18 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Daniel Egger
12:13 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Daniel Egger
12:03 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Dale Johannesen
11:06 Re: Your patch of August 2 to osf.h Rainer Orth
11:01 Re: [patches] X86-64 setup/configure support patch, take 3 Richard Henderson
10:58 fix default target for Darwin dalej
10:37 Re: 3.0.1 PATCH: install.texi updates for Solaris 2 Rainer Orth
10:24 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Dale Johannesen
10:09 Re: C++ patch: unification pedantry Richard Sandiford
09:55 C++ patch: unification pedantry Richard Sandiford
09:02 libf2c on solaris2.5.1 Richard Earnshaw
08:26 Moving blocks that end with a table-jump Richard Earnshaw
08:16 Warning elimination trivia Richard Kenner
07:40 Re: [java] ia64 c++ abi vtable changes Alexandre Petit-Bianco
07:36 Overzealous cross-jump merging. Richard Earnshaw
07:07 Re: [patches] X86-64 setup/configure support patch, take 3 Bo Thorsen
06:49 Re: X86-64 setup/configure support patch, take 2 Andreas Schwab
04:58 C++ patch: exception specifications on typedefs Richard Sandiford
04:55 Re: X86-64 setup/configure support patch, take 2 Bo Thorsen
04:50 Re: X86-64 setup/configure support patch, take 2 Jakub Jelinek
04:44 X86-64 setup/configure support patch, take 2 Bo Thorsen
04:41 Re: Patch to support mark_constant_function marking pure functions Jan Hubicka
04:24 S390 backend: changed scheduling attributes Hartmut Penner
04:23 Re: x86_64 merger part 39 - vardic functions.. Jan Hubicka
00:39 Re: [java] ia64 c++ abi vtable changes Richard Henderson
00:06 Re: Table-driven attributes patch: followup patch for building witha C compiler Joseph S. Myers

September 20, 2001
22:59 Re: SH-ELF: shift_cost[] indexed incorrectly and RTX_COST problems tm
22:09 Fix RANLIB problem that affects target gperf Alexandre Oliva
21:40 Re: [java] ia64 c++ abi vtable changes Bryce McKinlay
19:32 Re: Table-driven attributes patch: followup patch for building with a C compiler Joern Rennecke
18:42 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Zack Weinberg
18:35 Re: [Refresh]: patch for C++ parser bug with function attributes Joseph S. Myers
18:30 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Daniel Egger
18:27 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Daniel Egger
18:26 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Daniel Egger
17:29 Fix thinko in ggc-page.c Richard Kenner
17:17 Re: PATCH: readings.html, ANSI documents and Unicode Normalization Joern Rennecke
17:13 [mips patch] Eliminate "1068 suggest not using #elif in traditional C" warnings Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
17:11 [patch] Remove unused variable from builtins.c Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
17:11 Re: Patch to support mark_constant_function marking pure functions John Wehle
17:07 [big patch] libiberty documentation DJ Delorie
17:04 IA-64 patch for PR 3917 Jim Wilson
16:55 Re: Table-driven attributes patch Richard Henderson
16:53 Re: [patch] expand_value_return Richard Henderson
15:38 [libjava] ia64 c++ abi vtable changes Richard Henderson
15:36 Re: Problem: delete_dead_jumptables and constant pool references Ulrich Weigand
15:35 [java] ia64 c++ abi vtable changes Richard Henderson
15:34 Re: Add new mechanism: "deleteable htabs" Richard Kenner
15:17 Re: Problem: delete_dead_jumptables and constant pool references Richard Henderson
15:14 Re: Problem: delete_dead_jumptables and constant pool references Ulrich Weigand
15:08 Re: Add new mechanism: "deleteable htabs" Richard Henderson
14:57 Re: x86_64 merger part 39 - vardic functions.. Richard Henderson
14:45 Re: find_sub_basic_blocks vs eh Richard Henderson
14:43 Re: java/4352: jc1 gets confused looking for array of local class Richard Henderson
14:40 Re: RETURN_ADDR_RTX / new target macro: ALLOCATE_INITIAL_VALUE Richard Henderson
13:23 Re: cleanup INSN deleting code Richard Henderson
12:59 Re: x86_64 merger part 38 - function calling conventions Richard Henderson
11:45 small cleanup mike stump
11:21 Re: force_nonfallthru_and_redirect buglet Richard Henderson
10:10 [patch] expand_value_return Catherine Moore
09:10 Re: patch: _Atomic_swap implementation for g++-v3/bits/stl_threads.h Benjamin Kosnik
08:16 Add new mechanism: "deleteable htabs" Richard Kenner
07:59 Re: RETURN_ADDR_RTX / new target macro: ALLOCATE_INITIAL_VALUE Joern Rennecke
07:26 Re: SH-ELF: shift_cost[] indexed incorrectly and RTX_COST problems Joern Rennecke
07:12 Re: RETURN_ADDR_RTX / new target macro: ALLOCATE_INITIAL_VALUE Joseph S. Myers
06:54 Re: RETURN_ADDR_RTX / new target macro: ALLOCATE_INITIAL_VALUE Joern Rennecke
05:58 Kludge around array-too-large test Richard Kenner
05:58 Re: [patches] Re: x86_64 merger part 39 - vardic functions.. Jan Hubicka
05:54 Re: x86_64 merger part 39 - vardic functions.. Gerald Pfeifer
05:49 x86_64 merger part 39 - vardic functions.. Jan Hubicka
05:16 Re: cleanup INSN deleting code Jan Hubicka
05:15 Re: find_sub_basic_blocks vs eh Jan Hubicka
04:30 sh builtin_return_address patch checked into 3.0 branch Joern Rennecke
04:29 x86_64 merger part 38 - function calling conventions Jan Hubicka
02:58 Re: force_nonfallthru_and_redirect buglet Jan Hubicka
01:54 [v3] testsuite cleanups Benjamin Kosnik
01:26 [v3] implement std::time_put Benjamin Kosnik
00:00 Re: java/4352: jc1 gets confused looking for array of local class Alexandre Petit-Bianco

September 19, 2001
19:37 rs6000 logical_operand David Edelsohn
18:14 patch: _Atomic_swap implementation for g++-v3/bits/stl_threads.h Dimitris Vyzovitis
17:00 Fix some typos Stan Shebs
16:35 Re: XFAIL for ia64 990208-1 Jim Wilson
13:53 Table-driven attributes patch Joseph S. Myers
12:26 Re: force_nonfallthru_and_redirect buglet Richard Henderson
12:25 XFAIL for ia64 990208-1 Andrew Macleod
12:02 more alpha relocation work Richard Henderson
11:33 fix splitting calls, part 2 Richard Henderson
11:30 fix splitting calls Richard Henderson
11:26 find_sub_basic_blocks vs eh Richard Henderson
11:25 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Dale Johannesen
11:13 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Dale Johannesen
11:00 Re: x86_64 merger part 37 take II - PIC code Richard Henderson
10:48 Re: force_nonfallthru_and_redirect buglet Richard Henderson
10:37 Re: force_nonfallthru_and_redirect buglet Jan Hubicka
07:21 Re: [patches] Re: x86_64 merger part 37 take II - PIC code Jan Hubicka
07:19 Re: x86_64 merger part 37 take II - PIC code Graham Stott
07:03 Re: x86_64 merger part 37 take II - PIC code Jan Hubicka
06:58 Re: x86_64 merger part 37 take II - PIC code Graham Stott
06:23 Re: [patch] Fix recent breakage in basic-block.h Andreas Jaeger
06:21 x86_64 merger part 37 take II - PIC code Jan Hubicka
06:19 Re: PATCH: readings.html, ANSI documents and Unicode NormalizationForms Joseph S. Myers
06:07 Re: PATCH: readings.html, ANSI documents and Unicode NormalizationForms Gerald Pfeifer
06:02 Re: [patch] Fix recent breakage in basic-block.h Diego Novillo
05:38 cleanup INSN deleting code Jan Hubicka
05:37 Re: [patch] Fix recent breakage in basic-block.h Jan Hubicka
02:28 Re: PATCH: readings.html, ANSI documents and Unicode NormalizationForms Joseph S. Myers
01:42 PATCH: readings.html, ANSI documents and Unicode Normalization Forms rbrown64
00:28 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Joseph S. Myers
00:01 Re: [patch] Fix recent breakage in basic-block.h Andreas Jaeger

September 18, 2001
23:24 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Zack Weinberg
23:13 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Zack Weinberg
22:59 Re: Top-level configure.in patch Ben Elliston
22:15 Re: Top-level configure.in patch Ian Lance Taylor
20:55 Top-level configure.in patch Ben Elliston
20:54 Re: new cpu's for rs6000 target Daniel Berlin
18:05 new cpu's for rs6000 target dalej
16:26 Re: [Patch] Do not rerun loop optimisation by default. Richard Henderson
15:40 Re: [Patch] Do not rerun loop optimisation by default. Toon Moene
15:30 Re: [Patch] Do not rerun loop optimisation by default. Richard Henderson
15:09 Re: [Patch] Do not rerun loop optimisation by default. Toon Moene
14:22 Re: libstdc++ and -fno-for-scope Benjamin Kosnik
14:20 libstdc++ and -fno-for-scope Sylvain Pion
14:12 Re: [patch] stormy16 Return structs in registers Richard Henderson
12:43 Re: RFA: PATCH: Fix mips.c bootstrap for Irix on 3.1. Eric M. Christopher
12:42 Re: RFA: PATCH: Fix mips.c bootstrap for Irix on 3.1. Eric M. Christopher
11:56 Re: [patch] Fix recent breakage in basic-block.h Diego Novillo
11:48 Re: Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty DJ Delorie
11:39 Re: Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty Kaveh R. Ghazi
11:31 Re: Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty Kaveh R. Ghazi
11:17 [patch] stormy16 Return structs in registers Catherine Moore
10:42 PATCH 3.1: Fix mips.c for Irix bootstrap. Jeffrey Oldham
10:35 [patch] stormy16 LIB_SPEC Catherine Moore
10:07 Re: Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty DJ Delorie
09:28 Re: RFA: PATCH: Fix mips.c bootstrap for Irix on 3.1. Richard Henderson
09:23 Re: Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty Kaveh R. Ghazi
09:15 Re: RFA: C++ testcase (was Re: MIPS patch to fix EH info ...) Richard Henderson
09:01 RFA: PATCH: Fix mips.c bootstrap for Irix on 3.1. Jeffrey Oldham
08:50 Re: Patch missing from branch Franz Sirl
08:42 Re: Patch missing from branch Bernd Schmidt
08:32 Patch missing from branch Franz Sirl
07:30 RFA: C++ testcase (was Re: MIPS patch to fix EH info ...) Richard Sandiford
06:45 OBJALLOC_ALIGN change Alan Modra
06:04 PATCH: Fix to successfully build libjava as a shared library Manfred Hollstein
06:03 *Still* unreviewed patches Daniel Berlin
04:53 Re: remove dependency on kernel headers for arm-linux build Nick Clifton
02:53 Re: remove dependency on kernel headers for arm-linux build Richard Earnshaw
02:45 Re: remove dependency on kernel headers for arm-linux build Philip Blundell
02:36 Re: Stale link to floating point Gerald Pfeifer
02:17 Re: remove dependency on kernel headers for arm-linux build Nick Clifton
02:06 Stale link to floating point Nathan Sidwell
01:46 Re: c/2898: Illegal function return in ARM code when compiling with -mthumb-interwork -O2 Philip Blundell
01:20 remove dependency on kernel headers for arm-linux build Philip Blundell
00:44 Re: [v3/wwwdocs] HTML style change Gerald Pfeifer

September 17, 2001
20:53 Re: Patch for 20010325-1 vs wide strings Mark Mitchell
19:11 Re: Patch for 20010325-1 vs wide strings Joern Rennecke
18:01 Re: Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty Robert Lipe
17:22 Re: Loop unroll fixes Mark Mitchell
16:54 force_nonfallthru_and_redirect buglet Richard Henderson
16:26 [v3] second half of HTML change Phil Edwards
16:06 [v3/wwwdocs] HTML style change Phil Edwards
15:39 Re: Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty DJ Delorie
15:24 Re: Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty Kaveh R. Ghazi
15:11 Re: Loop unroll fixes Richard Henderson
14:48 Re: Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty DJ Delorie
14:33 Re: PATCH: Use scheduling barrier in EH handler (c++/4012) Richard Henderson
14:30 [PATCH] Fix branch merge glitch Franz Sirl
14:29 Re: PATCH: Use scheduling barrier in EH handler (c++/4012) Jeff Sturm
14:26 Re: Loop unroll fixes Joe Buck
14:12 Re: Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty Kaveh R. Ghazi
14:03 Re: Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty DJ Delorie
13:57 Re: Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty DJ Delorie
13:53 Re: Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty Richard Henderson
13:47 unreviewed C++ testsuite patch Janis Johnson
13:45 Re: Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty Kaveh R. Ghazi
13:28 Re: Patches pending review Richard Henderson
13:23 Re: Unreviewed patch (PR3952) Franz Sirl
13:22 Re: cpplib: Remove lexer_pos. Richard Henderson
13:16 Re: Loop unroll fixes Richard Henderson
13:03 Re: [Patch] Do not rerun loop optimisation by default. Richard Henderson
12:12 Re: Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty DJ Delorie
12:05 Patch to add ACONCAT macro to libiberty Kaveh R. Ghazi
11:51 Re: Patch to add ASTRDUP macro to libiberty Kaveh R. Ghazi
11:34 Re: Patch to add ASTRDUP macro to libiberty DJ Delorie
11:16 cpplib: Lex macro expansions directly into storage Neil Booth
11:13 Re: Patch to add ASTRDUP macro to libiberty Kaveh R. Ghazi
10:45 Re: Mips: Disallow -mgp32 -mfp64 Jonathan Larmour
10:31 [meissner@cygnus.com: Re: Mips: Disallow -mgp32 -mfp64] Michael Meissner
10:04 Re: Patch: Java patch for PR 4189 Alexandre Petit-Bianco
09:36 Re: Unreviewed patch (PR3952) Richard Henderson
09:35 Re: Unreviewed patch (PR3952) Richard Henderson
09:33 Re: RETURN_ADDR_RTX / new target macro: ALLOCATE_INITIAL_VALUE Joseph S. Myers
08:35 Re: RETURN_ADDR_RTX / new target macro: ALLOCATE_INITIAL_VALUE Joern Rennecke
07:03 [C++ PATCH] Implement template template arg that is template parm dependent Kriang Lerdsuwanakij
06:21 RESUBMIT: SH: patch for PIC and function sections Andrew Haley
05:28 Re: SH: patch for PIC and function sections Andrew Haley
05:27 Re: SH: patch for PIC and function sections Manfred Hollstein
05:24 Re: SH: patch for PIC and function sections Manfred Hollstein
05:11 SH: patch for PIC and function sections Andrew Haley
04:08 [patch] Don't hardcode -g in STAGE1_CFLAGS Roman Lechtchinsky
03:24 Re: [gcc-2.95] Typos in cpp --help Bernd Schmidt
03:17 Re: RETURN_ADDR_RTX / new target macro: ALLOCATE_INITIAL_VALUE Joseph S. Myers
02:32 [gcc-2.95] Typos in cpp --help Philip Blundell
01:56 Re: RETURN_ADDR_RTX / new target macro: ALLOCATE_INITIAL_VALUE Joern Rennecke
01:39 Re: RETURN_ADDR_RTX / new target macro: ALLOCATE_INITIAL_VALUE: SH patches Joern Rennecke
01:36 RETURN_ADDR_RTX / new target macro: ALLOCATE_INITIAL_VALUE Joern Rennecke
01:13 [patch] Testsuite support for unicos type sizes Roman Lechtchinsky
01:07 Re: [patch] Promote xImode types to int Roman Lechtchinsky

September 16, 2001
23:38 Re: Fix obscure obstack bug Neil Booth
19:09 Re: PATCH: Parallel build fix for rtl-error.o DJ Delorie
19:04 Re: PATCH: Parallel build fix for rtl-error.o Brad Lucier
18:59 Re: PATCH: Parallel build fix for rtl-error.o DJ Delorie
18:41 Re: PATCH: Parallel build fix for rtl-error.o Brad Lucier
18:28 Re: PATCH: Parallel build fix for rtl-error.o DJ Delorie
18:25 Re: Patches pending review DJ Delorie
18:12 Re: Fix obscure obstack bug DJ Delorie
18:08 Re: Patch to add ASTRDUP macro to libiberty DJ Delorie
17:39 Patch: Java patch for PR 4189 Tom Tromey
16:46 Re: [patch] Fix recent breakage in basic-block.h Jan Hubicka
16:18 Re: [patch] Fix recent breakage in basic-block.h Diego Novillo
14:39 Re: Unreviewed patch (PR3952) Franz Sirl
14:22 Re: [patch] Promote xImode types to int Tom Tromey
13:46 Re: [patch] Promote xImode types to int Jeff Sturm
13:23 PATCH: lists.html Gerald Pfeifer
13:11 Re: [patch] Promote xImode types to int Andreas Jaeger
13:11 SPARC: convert text peepholes to RTL peepholes Dan Nicolaescu
13:07 [libstdc++] Problems with backward/alloc.h (patch included) Peter Schmid
13:01 Re: [patch] Promote xImode types to int Richard Henderson
13:01 Re: PATCH for Re: Autobuild at NewWinder.org will be going away Gerald Pfeifer
12:41 Re: PATCH for Re: Autobuild at NewWinder.org will be going away Rod Stewart
12:29 Re: [patch] Fix recent breakage in basic-block.h Jan Hubicka
11:02 Re: PATCH for Re: Autobuild at NewWinder.org will be going away Gerald Pfeifer
10:59 Re: [patch] Promote xImode types to int Andreas Jaeger
10:08 Re: Remove unused var and function Jan Hubicka
09:11 Re: [patch] Promote xImode types to int Joseph S. Myers
08:07 Re: [patch] Fix recent breakage in basic-block.h Diego Novillo
07:47 Re: [patch] Promote xImode types to int Roman Lechtchinsky
06:41 cpplib: have _cpp_lex_token return a pointer to const token Neil Booth
06:30 Remove unused var and function Andreas Jaeger
04:20 cpplib: Simplify directive handling Neil Booth
03:10 Re: [patch] Fix recent breakage in basic-block.h Jan Hubicka
02:54 Re: Cleanup CFG aware insn chain handling. Jan Hubicka
02:37 Re: Unreviewed patch (PR3952) Joseph S. Myers

September 15, 2001
23:28 PATCH for Re: Autobuild at NetWinder.org will be going away Gerald Pfeifer
21:44 Re: c++/4095 Craig Rodrigues
18:44 tested patches lucier
17:52 Re: Unreviewed patch (PR3952) Richard Henderson
12:50 C++ PATCH: #include missing in error.c Gabriel Dos Reis
12:48 Re: [patch] Promote xImode types to int Richard Henderson
11:57 Re: [patch] Promote xImode types to int Roman Lechtchinsky
11:50 PATCH: Parallel build fix for rtl-error.o lucier
11:37 New CPP testcase Neil Booth
11:14 Fix PR 3571 Neil Booth
11:10 Re: is 980223.c wrong? Richard Henderson
10:37 Re: [C++ PATCH] Fix 4206 Raja R Harinath
10:36 Re: cpplib: Remove lexer_pos. Neil Booth
10:31 Re: cpplib: Remove lexer_pos. Per Bothner
10:12 Fix obscure obstack bug Neil Booth
09:44 Re: cpplib: Remove lexer_pos. Neil Booth
09:41 Re: cpplib: Remove lexer_pos. Per Bothner
09:29 Fix mg.c regression Neil Booth
08:57 Re: Loop unroll fixes Bernd Schmidt
08:42 Re: [Patch] Do not rerun loop optimisation by default. Toon Moene
08:20 Re: [Patch] Do not rerun loop optimisation by default. Bernd Schmidt
07:27 Patch to add ASTRDUP macro to libiberty Kaveh R. Ghazi
07:10 Patch installed for const-ification, & concat/xstrdup cleanup Kaveh R. Ghazi
06:58 Re: Patches pending review Gerald Pfeifer
06:51 Re: [Patch] Do not rerun loop optimisation by default. Toon Moene
06:43 Re: is 980223.c wrong? Aldy Hernandez
05:31 Patches pending review Joseph S. Myers
05:27 Patch for C++ format checking version Joseph S. Myers
05:01 Re: [patch] install.texi update for Cray T3E Gerald Pfeifer
04:05 Fix typo Neil Booth
03:14 cpplib: Remove lexer_pos. Neil Booth
03:09 Re: Loop unroll fixes Bernd Schmidt

September 14, 2001
19:30 Re: mips3264 support Eric Christopher
17:45 Re: Unreviewed patch (PR3952) Joseph S. Myers
17:43 [v3] Documentation updates Phil Edwards
17:42 Re: Loop unroll fixes Zoltan Hidvegi
17:29 Re: broken link in http://gcc.gnu.org/libstdc++/ Phil Edwards
17:11 Re: Unreviewed patch (PR3952) Richard Henderson
16:41 Re: Loop unroll fixes Zoltan Hidvegi
16:36 Re: [patch] Promote xImode types to int Richard Henderson
16:28 Re: Split LIB2FUNCS Richard Henderson
16:28 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Richard Henderson
15:44 Re: Loop unroll fixes Bernd Schmidt
15:42 Re: Unreviewed patch: bug in reorg.c: fill_slots_from_thread missing update of own_thread Hans-Peter Nilsson
15:36 Re: Loop unroll fixes Bernd Schmidt
15:35 Re: Cleanup CFG aware insn chain handling. Michael Hayes
15:13 Re: Patch: FYI: another Java announcement Gerald Pfeifer
15:10 Re: missing header->header dependencies Neil Booth
15:06 Re: missing header->header dependencies Matt Kraai
14:59 [v3] moneypunct wchar_t fixes Benjamin Kosnik
14:59 Re: cpplib cleanup, reduce external interface further Neil Booth
14:51 [PATCH] Fix to a reported bug. Alexandre Petit-Bianco
14:44 Re: missing header->header dependencies Neil Booth
14:28 Re: Loop unroll fixes David Edelsohn
14:21 Re: Loop unroll fixes David Edelsohn
14:09 missing header->header dependencies Matt Kraai
14:04 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Joseph S. Myers
13:57 Re: PATCH: releases.html, snapshots.html, mirrors.html -- ftp.freesoftware.com Tom Tromey
13:50 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Zack Weinberg
13:47 Re: [patch] inhibit_libc in config/rs6000/linux.h Richard Henderson
13:21 Re: Loop unroll fixes David Edelsohn
13:07 Re: [branch] cpplib: Don't expand macros in #pragma Mark Mitchell
13:05 [branch] cpplib: Don't expand macros in #pragma Neil Booth
13:02 [RFA]: Fix tests 980223.c and 20010327-1.c (was is 980223.c wrong?) Stephane Carrez
12:48 [patch] Promote xImode types to int Roman Lechtchinsky
11:21 Re: [patch] inhibit_libc in config/rs6000/linux.h Daniel Jacobowitz
11:06 Split LIB2FUNCS Chandra Chavva
10:52 Re: Patch: FYI: another Java announcement Tom Tromey
10:44 Re: [patch] inhibit_libc in config/rs6000/linux.h Will Cohen
10:43 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Janis Johnson
09:49 Still Unreviewed patches Daniel Berlin
09:25 Re: [patch] T3E fixes Richard Henderson
09:14 Re: [patch] install.texi update for Cray T3E Roman Lechtchinsky
09:13 Re: Patch: FYI: Classpath comparison web page Tom Tromey
09:09 Re: Patch: FYI: Classpath comparison web page Tom Tromey
08:53 Re: OpenBSD _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ fix Richard Henderson
07:37 [patch] T3E fixes Roman Lechtchinsky
05:52 OpenBSD _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ fix Marc Espie
04:52 Re: PATCH to fix include paths Joseph S. Myers
04:46 Re: Fix typo in FSF copyright statement Lars Brinkhoff
04:14 Re: Fix typo in FSF copyright statement Gerald Pfeifer
04:10 subreg_regno_offset(): Add missing semicolon Nick Clifton
04:05 Fix typo in FSF copyright statement Nick Clifton
03:12 Re: Patch: FYI: Classpath comparison web page Gerald Pfeifer
03:05 [new-regalloc-branch] fixes for other languages Michael Matz
02:32 Re: ia64 c++ abi: descriptors in vtables Richard Henderson
02:15 Re: ia64 c++ abi: descriptors in vtables Nathan Sidwell
01:51 mips3264 support Eric Christopher
01:19 Re: Unreviewed patch: bug in reorg.c: fill_slots_from_thread missing update of own_thread Richard Henderson
01:16 Re: [RFA:] Use of find_reg_note in FIND_REG_INC_NOTE causes dbr failure Richard Henderson
01:10 Re: verify_flow_info check for BLOCK_FOR_INSN Richard Henderson
01:10 Re: merge_blocks_nomove tweek Richard Henderson
01:09 Re: Cleanup CFG aware insn chain handling. Richard Henderson
01:09 Re: [patches] Cleanup CFG aware insn chain handling. Richard Henderson
00:41 [v3] conditionalize strtold Benjamin Kosnik
00:12 PATCH to fix include paths Per Bothner

September 13, 2001
23:33 Re: Patch: SECTION_OVERRIDE, take 2 Jakub Jelinek
23:32 ia64 c++ abi: descriptors in vtables Richard Henderson
22:22 [ast-optimizer-branch] Use variable arrays [patch] Diego Novillo
22:01 Whitespace changes in sh.c Alexandre Oliva
20:56 Re: Java Patch: Merge UTF-8 contants at link time Alexandre Petit-Bianco
17:17 Patch: FYI: Classpath comparison web page Tom Tromey
16:20 [v3] implement std::money_get Benjamin Kosnik
16:00 Re: Patch: SECTION_OVERRIDE Richard Henderson
15:57 cpplib cleanup, reduce external interface further Neil Booth
15:47 [PATCH] patch for combine.c in gcc.3.0.2 Art Haas
15:47 [PATCH] patches for combine.c and haifa-sched.c in gcc-2.95.4 Art Haas
14:56 Re: Java Patch: Merge UTF-8 contants at link time Tom Tromey
14:49 Patch: SECTION_OVERRIDE, take 2 Anthony Green
14:38 Patch to 1750a config for gcc-3.0.1 Oliver Kellogg
12:51 Re: Java Patch: Merge UTF-8 contants at link time Per Bothner
12:41 Re: Patch: SECTION_OVERRIDE Anthony Green
12:26 Re: Patch: SECTION_OVERRIDE Jakub Jelinek
12:16 Java Patch: Merge UTF-8 contants at link time Anthony Green
12:08 Patch: SECTION_OVERRIDE Anthony Green
11:37 cpplib: Remove token lookahead stuff. Neil Booth
11:02 Re: PATCH: Prepare htdocs/egcs-1.0/*.html for automatic preprocessing Gerald Pfeifer
10:36 Re: Patch to fix alphaev6-dec-osf4.0f bootstrap Richard Henderson
10:30 Patch to fix alphaev6-dec-osf4.0f bootstrap John Wehle
10:21 Re: [Patch] std::numeric_limits<float>::epsilon() incorrectly defined Gabriel Dos Reis
09:15 [Patch] std::numeric_limits<float>::epsilon() incorrectly defined Zane Dodson
09:12 Re: T3E port III Richard Henderson
09:03 Re: T3E port III Roman Lechtchinsky
08:38 Re: RFC: link-time merging of gcj's UTF-8 constants Jakub Jelinek
08:13 RFC: link-time merging of gcj's UTF-8 constants Anthony Green
07:54 Patch installed: const-ification part2. (+ size -f measurements) Kaveh R. Ghazi
07:08 Patch to fix sparc-sun-solaris2.7 bootstrap John Wehle
05:25 Re: www-docs: binary distribution for hpux-11.0 Gerald Pfeifer
04:55 Re: [patch] Fix recent breakage in basic-block.h Diego Novillo
04:29 PATCH: Prepare htdocs/egcs-1.0/*.html for automatic preprocessing Gerald Pfeifer
04:24 Re: PATCH: egcs-1.1/*.html fixes Gerald Pfeifer
03:42 Re: RFC: kill od flow_delete_insns Jan Hubicka
03:06 Re: www-docs: binary distribution for hpux-11.0 Markus Werle
03:04 Re: [patch] Fix recent breakage in basic-block.h Jan Hubicka
03:02 Re: RFC: kill od flow_delete_insns Jan Hubicka
01:43 more alpha relocation work Richard Henderson
00:41 Re: PATCH: egcs-1.1/*.html fixes Joseph S. Myers
00:25 PATCH: gcc-3.0/criteria.html -- fixups Gerald Pfeifer
00:17 PATCH: releases.html, snapshots.html, mirrors.html -- ftp.freesoftware.com Gerald Pfeifer

September 12, 2001
20:16 [RFA:] Use of find_reg_note in FIND_REG_INC_NOTE causes dbr failure Hans-Peter Nilsson
18:35 Re: [PATCH, approved]: Fixes HPUX 11 "size_t" compile problemswithbinutils, etc. Bruce Korb
16:18 Re: RFC: kill od flow_delete_insns Daniel Berlin
15:08 Re: DECIMAL_DIG and FLT_EVAL_METHOD for float-m68k.h Richard Henderson
14:53 Re: Patch installed for constification Kaveh R. Ghazi
14:40 Re: [PATCH] testsuite: new g77.dg tests in new gcov and bprob directories Toon Moene
14:30 PATCH: egcs-1.1/*.html fixes Gerald Pfeifer
14:25 PATCH: codingconventions.html -- link and markup fixes Gerald Pfeifer
13:57 Re: RFC: kill od flow_delete_insns Richard Henderson
13:51 DECIMAL_DIG and FLT_EVAL_METHOD for float-m68k.h Andreas Schwab
13:47 Re: RFC: kill od flow_delete_insns Daniel Berlin
13:09 Re: [patch] Fix recent breakage in basic-block.h Richard Henderson
12:59 Re: RFC: kill od flow_delete_insns Richard Henderson
12:41 Re: Patch installed for constification Andreas Schwab
12:40 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files (v4) Richard Henderson
12:36 Re: [patch] inhibit_libc in config/rs6000/linux.h Richard Henderson
11:20 Re: Patch installed for constification Neil Booth
11:11 Re: Patch to make generated manpages use GFDL Gerald Pfeifer
11:05 fix dwarf2 deleted label abort Richard Henderson
10:47 PATCH: Don't unroll single iteration loops in some cases Andrew Haley
10:24 Patch installed for constification Kaveh R. Ghazi
09:55 [patch] Fix recent breakage in basic-block.h Diego Novillo
09:54 Re: [patch] inhibit_libc in config/rs6000/linux.h Daniel Jacobowitz
09:45 Re: [testcase] GCSE failure on 3.0 branch Richard Henderson
09:43 Re: simple expunge_block tweek Richard Henderson
09:43 Re: T3E port III Gerald Pfeifer
09:35 PATCH: bugs.html Gerald Pfeifer
09:14 [PATCH] Fix SHF_MERGE configury (was Re: Cannot bootstrap gcc compiler on main line) Jakub Jelinek
08:41 RFC: kill od flow_delete_insns Jan Hubicka
08:37 Re: [patches] Cleanup CFG aware insn chain handling. Jan Hubicka
08:25 Re: www-docs: binary distribution for hpux-11.0 Gerald Pfeifer
07:55 Re: [patch] install.texi update for Cray T3E Gerald Pfeifer
07:29 Re: [patch] install.texi update for Cray T3E Roman Lechtchinsky
07:17 Re: [patch] install.texi update for Cray T3E Joseph S. Myers
06:49 [testcase] GCSE failure on 3.0 branch Jakub Jelinek
06:44 Re: Patch: FYI: another Java announcement Gerald Pfeifer
06:38 PATCH: java/done.html, java/faq.html Gerald Pfeifer
06:29 PATCH: wwwdocs and ftp.yggdrasil.com Gerald Pfeifer
06:20 Re: [PATCH] beginner.html Gerald Pfeifer
06:19 RE: flow.c breakup Kazu Hirata
06:17 PATCH: htdocs/projects/beginner.html markup Gerald Pfeifer
06:08 [patch] PR libstdc++/3916: Bad example in style docs Jan van Male
06:08 [PATCH] beginner.html Jan van Male
06:07 verify_flow_info check for BLOCK_FOR_INSN Jan Hubicka
06:06 merge_blocks_nomove tweek Jan Hubicka
06:04 simple expunge_block tweek Jan Hubicka
06:03 Cleanup CFG aware insn chain handling. Jan Hubicka
05:46 Re: flow.c breakup Jan Hubicka
05:30 [patch] install.texi update for Cray T3E Roman Lechtchinsky
05:13 Re: T3E port III Roman Lechtchinsky
02:08 Re: T3E port III Roman Lechtchinsky

September 11, 2001
21:08 Re: minor cleanups to commit as obvious Kaveh R. Ghazi
19:28 Re: [patch] inhibit_libc in config/rs6000/linux.h Will Cohen
18:20 Re: PATCH: Fixes "size_t" compile problems with binutils, etc. on HPUX 11.00 Josh Martin
18:16 [PATCH, approved]: Fixes HPUX 11 "size_t" compile problems with binutils, etc. Josh Martin
16:04 Re: [3_0_BRANCH] Backport patch to fix KDE2 blocking bug PR 3387 Franz Sirl
15:10 Re: [3_0_BRANCH] Backport patch to fix KDE2 blocking bug PR 3387 Jakub Jelinek
15:06 Re: flow.c breakup Kazu Hirata
15:02 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files (v4) Nick Clifton
14:15 Re: alias/flow patch for PR 3783 Jim Wilson
13:18 fix build with -fno-common Richard Henderson
13:12 Re: openbsd gotoff workaround Richard Henderson
13:05 Re: H8 Exception handling improvements Kazu Hirata
12:27 [PATCH] testsuite: new g77.dg tests in new gcov and bprob directories Janis Johnson
12:27 [PATCH] testsuite: new g++.dg tests in special/gcov, special/bprob Janis Johnson
12:24 Re: [patch] inhibit_libc in config/rs6000/linux.h Daniel Jacobowitz
11:56 Unreviewed patch (PR3952) Franz Sirl
11:47 [3_0_BRANCH] Backport patch to fix KDE2 blocking bug PR 3387 Franz Sirl
11:28 Re: alias/flow patch for PR 3783 Franz Sirl
11:12 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files (v4) Rod Stewart
10:02 Re: unwind-dw2-fde.[ch] Gerald Pfeifer
09:48 Re: large string offsets in c_strlen Richard Henderson
09:36 Re: T3E port III Gerald Pfeifer
09:27 Re: critical edges handling cleanup Richard Henderson
09:10 Re: [patches] BB creation cleanup Richard Henderson
08:55 Re: [PATCH] SHF_MERGE support for gcc (take 5) Richard Henderson
08:51 Re: sparc-sun-solaris2.8 bootstrap: ICE in bb-reorder.c Jan Hubicka
08:50 Re: sparc-sun-solaris2.8 bootstrap: ICE in bb-reorder.c Gerald Pfeifer
08:38 Re: sparc-sun-solaris2.8 bootstrap: ICE in bb-reorder.c Jan Hubicka
08:32 large string offsets in c_strlen Matt Kraai
07:49 [PATCH] SHF_MERGE support for gcc (take 5) Jakub Jelinek
07:14 critical edges handling cleanup Jan Hubicka
07:06 [patch] inhibit_libc in config/rs6000/linux.h Will Cohen
07:00 [patch] New toplev config: powerpc-linux Will Cohen
06:04 Re: [patches] BB creation cleanup Jan Hubicka
05:53 Patch for PR c/4294 Joseph S. Myers
05:50 BB creation cleanup Jan Hubicka
05:50 Re: minor cleanups to commit as obvious Jan Hubicka
05:43 Re: minor cleanups to commit as obvious Andreas Jaeger
05:40 minor cleanups to commit as obvious Jan Hubicka
03:58 Re: alias/flow patch for PR 3783 Richard Kenner
02:35 Re: [Patch] Do not rerun loop optimisation by default. Jan Hubicka
02:33 Re: [Patch] Do not rerun loop optimisation by default. Jan Hubicka
02:02 Re: T3E port III Richard Henderson
01:42 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Joseph S. Myers
01:21 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files (v4) Nick Clifton
01:21 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Joseph S. Myers
00:56 Re: [Patch] Do not rerun loop optimisation by default. Richard Henderson
00:32 [PATCH] [Fwd: www-docs: binary distribution for hpux-11.0] Markus Werle

September 10, 2001
23:57 cpplib: Initial patch for token persistency Neil Booth
23:38 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Neil Booth
22:44 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Zack Weinberg
22:23 Re: [Patch] Do not rerun loop optimisation by default. Toon Moene
21:47 Mips: Disallow -mgp32 -mfp64 Michael Meissner
20:21 Re: alias/flow patch for PR 3783 Jim Wilson
19:28 Unreviewed patches Daniel Berlin
19:22 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Michael Meissner
17:52 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Linus Torvalds
17:43 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Richard Henderson
17:43 Re: [PATCH] testsuite: move language-independent gcov test support to lib Richard Henderson
17:30 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Zack Weinberg
17:24 Some comment typos fixed Hans-Peter Nilsson
17:09 [v3] cross compiling, duplicate math symbols Benjamin Kosnik
16:54 [PATCH] dgux.h SELECT_RTX_SECTION macro problem Matthew Hudson
16:36 Re: Patch to simplify_shift_const Richard Henderson
16:25 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Linus Torvalds
16:10 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Neil Booth
16:09 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Linus Torvalds
16:00 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Zack Weinberg
15:49 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Linus Torvalds
15:37 [PATCH] testsuite: better support for XFAIL in profopt.exp Janis Johnson
14:56 [PATCH] testsuite: move language-independent gcov test support to lib Janis Johnson
14:54 Re: [Patch] Do not rerun loop optimisation by default. Toon Moene
14:15 sparc64-*-solaris2 patch Michael Meissner
13:24 Problem with my previous builtins.c change Richard Kenner
13:22 Re: embedded mips, C++, and gcc 3.0.1 Benjamin Kosnik
13:13 [v3] remove unused args in moneypunct_members_generic.cc Benjamin Kosnik
13:08 [v3] fixes moved to branch Benjamin Kosnik
13:01 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Joseph S. Myers
12:23 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Neil Booth
12:15 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Neil Booth
11:57 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Zack Weinberg
11:36 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Zack Weinberg
11:28 Re: [patch, libjava]: Fix broken test for LIBFFINCS Manfred Hollstein
11:21 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Neil Booth
11:20 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Richard Henderson
11:14 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Joseph S. Myers
11:12 [v3] include/Makefile.am tweak Benjamin Kosnik
11:12 Re: Fix x86 sibcall optimization bug. Richard Henderson
11:10 [PATCH] gcc-3.0.x PowerPC SCC eq:DI David Edelsohn
11:10 Re: c/4259: dwarf2out.c ignores the garbage collector Richard Henderson
11:04 Re: [Patch] Do not rerun loop optimisation by default. Richard Henderson
10:57 Patch to simplify_shift_const Richard Sandiford
10:52 Re: Cleanup edge creation/removal Richard Henderson
10:46 Re: bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Neil Booth
10:40 Re: [PATCH] SHF_MERGE support for gcc (take 4) Richard Henderson
10:30 Re: [PATCH] SHF_MERGE support for gcc (take 4) Jakub Jelinek
10:15 Re: [PATCH] SHF_MERGE support for gcc (take 4) Richard Henderson
10:06 Re: [patch, libjava]: Fix broken test for LIBFFINCS Anthony Green
09:57 Re: Patch 64bit compilation David Edelsohn
09:25 Re: [PATCH] SHF_MERGE support for gcc (take 4) Joseph S. Myers
09:25 [patch, libjava]: Fix broken test for LIBFFINCS Manfred Hollstein
09:08 T3E port III Roman Lechtchinsky
08:34 [PATCH] SHF_MERGE support for gcc (take 4) Jakub Jelinek
07:43 Cleanup edge creation/removal Jan Hubicka
07:35 www-docs: binary distribution for hpux-11.0 Markus Werle
06:10 Re: Patch 64bit compilation Will Cohen
03:56 Fix warnings & minor cleanups Richard Kenner
00:28 bumming cycles out of parse_identifier()... Zack Weinberg

September 09, 2001
21:43 Re: CVS Problem: java/parse.c and java/parse-scan.c deleted Alexandre Oliva
17:59 [v3] implement std:money_put Benjamin Kosnik
16:06 Re: bb-reorder cleanup take 2 Richard Henderson
13:11 Re: c/4259: dwarf2out.c ignores the garbage collector Tim Freeman
09:05 Fix x86 sibcall optimization bug. Graham Stott
08:55 Re: flow.c breakup Richard Henderson
06:28 Re: alias/flow patch for PR 3783 Kazu Hirata
05:43 Re: [patches] flow.c breakup Jan Hubicka
05:28 flow.c breakup Jan Hubicka
04:58 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Jan Hubicka
04:44 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Toon Moene
02:12 adjust_address typo Richard Henderson
02:06 alpha gprel optimizations Richard Henderson
01:15 Re: bb-reorder cleanup take 2 Jan Hubicka
00:56 Re: bb-reorder cleanup take 2 Andreas Jaeger

September 08, 2001
15:18 g++-3.0.x on linux-sparc, define GNU_SOURCE Matthias Klose
14:36 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Richard Henderson
13:52 Re: NetBSD sparc & sparc64 compiler descriptions. Adrian Bunk
13:42 bb-reorder cleanup take 2 Jan Hubicka
13:29 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Toon Moene
13:22 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Jan Hubicka
13:19 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Richard Henderson
13:18 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Richard Henderson
13:17 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Toon Moene
13:13 Re: x86 address_cost tweak Richard Henderson
12:35 reg-stack fix (installing as obvious) Jan Hubicka
12:30 [Patch] Do not rerun loop optimisation by default. Toon Moene
11:53 PATCH: Command line argument length maximum Matthew Hudson
11:35 Re: patch: subreg_regno_offset() being called with a pseudo Richard Henderson
09:22 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Jan Hubicka
08:48 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Jan Hubicka
08:38 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Jan Hubicka
07:51 Re: x86 address_cost tweak Jan Hubicka
06:24 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Toon Moene
00:12 Re: patch: subreg_regno_offset() being called with a pseudo Graham Stott

September 07, 2001
23:37 One more typo in i386.h Andreas Jaeger
19:49 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Zack Weinberg
19:39 Re: Patch: use R2 as local reg on Darwin David Edelsohn
19:16 Re: Patch: use R2 as local reg on Darwin Michael Meissner
18:54 Re: Patch: use R2 as local reg on Darwin David Edelsohn
18:47 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Kaveh R. Ghazi
18:39 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Kaveh R. Ghazi
17:24 Re: Patch: use R2 as local reg on Darwin Stan Shebs
16:59 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re:-freduce-all-givs and fortran) Daniel Berlin
16:25 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Richard Henderson
15:55 Re: Patch: ues R2 as local reg on Darwin David Edelsohn
15:44 Re: Patch 64bit compilation David Edelsohn
15:33 Re: [patch] Don't require a 16-bit type in real.c Richard Henderson
15:24 Re: Unreviewed patches Richard Henderson
15:23 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Toon Moene
15:22 Re: Unreviewed patches Richard Henderson
15:15 Re: patch: subreg_regno_offset() being called with a pseudo Eric Christopher
15:14 Re: [patch] Handle unusual type sizes Richard Henderson
15:09 Re: varasm patch: initializer constants Richard Henderson
14:59 Re: patch: subreg_regno_offset() being called with a pseudo Aldy Hernandez
14:54 Re: varasm patch: initializer constants Aldy Hernandez
14:54 Re: patch: subreg_regno_offset() being called with a pseudo Richard Henderson
14:49 Re: varasm patch: initializer constants Richard Henderson
14:44 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Richard Henderson
14:32 Patch: FYI: another Java announcement Tom Tromey
14:23 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Toon Moene
13:00 Re: mips: do not set isa if MIPS_CPU_STRING_DEFAULT Eric Christopher
12:28 Re: Multiplication Richard Henderson
12:24 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Richard Henderson
12:23 alias/flow patch for PR 3783 James E. Wilson
11:55 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Toon Moene
11:41 Re: x86 address_cost tweak Andreas Jaeger
11:37 [PATCH] Java: minor mods. Alexandre Petit-Bianco
11:26 x86 address_cost tweak Richard Henderson
11:25 [PATCH] Java: fixes to java/4204 and java/4230 Alexandre Petit-Bianco
11:15 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Richard Henderson
11:10 [ast-optimizer-branch] Fix latch blocks in loops [patch] Diego Novillo
10:56 Re: [patch] Fix push on h8300 law
09:53 Unreviewed patch: bug in reorg.c: fill_slots_from_thread missing update of own_thread Hans-Peter Nilsson
09:53 Fix warning and formatting in genattrtab.c Richard Kenner
08:47 Unreviewed patches Roman Lechtchinsky
08:37 [patch] Don't require a 16-bit type in real.c Roman Lechtchinsky
08:37 [patch] Handle unusual type sizes Roman Lechtchinsky
08:32 mips: do not set isa if MIPS_CPU_STRING_DEFAULT Aldy Hernandez
07:55 patch: subreg_regno_offset() being called with a pseudo Aldy Hernandez
07:49 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Rod Stewart
07:28 varasm patch: initializer constants Aldy Hernandez
07:01 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Hans-Peter Nilsson
06:06 Patch to fix SH sp_switch and erroneous tail call in int handlers Tony Bryant
03:37 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Nick Clifton
03:14 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Nick Clifton
03:08 Re: Multiplication Jan Hubicka
01:13 Re: [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Richard Henderson
00:56 [testcase] simplify_binary_operation test (was Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran) Jakub Jelinek

September 06, 2001
23:04 Re: 386 sse doc bug Andreas Jaeger
22:55 Re: unwind-dw2-fde.[ch] Joseph S. Myers
21:02 Re: mips: allow abi32 and 64bit registers Eric Christopher
20:21 Re: [PATCH, reviewed]: Fixes undefined size_t compile errors onHPUX11.00 Bruce Korb
18:55 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Hans-Peter Nilsson
17:55 Re: unreviewed testsuite patch for profile-directed optimizations Richard Henderson
17:53 Re: [PATCH] extend gcov tests to handle XFAIL Richard Henderson
17:47 unreviewed testsuite patch for profile-directed optimizations Janis Johnson
17:33 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Daniel Berlin
17:24 [PATCH] extend gcov tests to handle XFAIL Janis Johnson
17:20 PATCH: (real) fix gcc.c-torture/execute/930126-1.c on m68k Roman Zippel
17:12 Patch: fix crash with multiple commutative operands Roman Zippel
17:00 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Andreas Jaeger
16:44 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Daniel Berlin
16:34 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Richard Henderson
16:26 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Andreas Jaeger
16:06 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Dan Nicolaescu
16:04 Re: [PATCH] extend gcov testing to include call return info Richard Henderson
16:02 Re: bootstrap fix Richard Henderson
15:58 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Andreas Jaeger
15:58 [ast-optimizer-branch] Update -fdump switches [patch]. Diego Novillo
15:36 Re: [PATCH] extend gcov testing to include call return info Janis Johnson
15:27 [patch] Clean up the shift code generation on h8300. (revised) Kazu Hirata
15:26 mips: allow abi32 and 64bit registers Aldy Hernandez
15:25 Re: Java compiler patch: compile resource files into executables Anthony Green
15:08 Re: [PATCH] extend gcov testing to include call return info Matt Kraai
14:57 Re: bootstrap fix Alexandre Petit-Bianco
14:52 Re: [PATCH] extend gcov testing to include call return info Janis Johnson
14:47 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Richard Henderson
14:40 Re: [PATCH] extend gcov testing to include call return info Andreas Jaeger
14:33 [PATCH] extend gcov testing to include call return info Janis Johnson
14:21 bootstrap fix Matt Kraai
13:35 Re: Patch to make generated manpages use GFDL Joseph S. Myers
13:29 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Toon Moene
12:49 Re: CVS Problem: java/parse.c and java/parse-scan.c deleted John David Anglin
12:09 Re: CVS Problem: java/parse.c and java/parse-scan.c deleted Raja R Harinath
11:45 Re: CVS Problem: java/parse.c and java/parse-scan.c deleted John David Anglin
11:14 Re: Java compiler patch: compile resource files into executables Alexandre Petit-Bianco
11:06 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Philip Blundell
11:04 Re: RFC: change debug pseudo-type for vectors DJ Delorie
10:53 Re: RFC: change debug pseudo-type for vectors Geoff Keating
10:41 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Richard Earnshaw
10:39 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Richard Henderson
10:37 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Rod Stewart
10:29 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Richard Henderson
10:26 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Nick Clifton
10:08 Re: Unreviewed extra feature patch Andi Kleen
09:43 H8 Exception handling improvements law
09:16 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) dewar
08:46 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Toon Moene
08:44 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Loc Joly
07:43 Re: RFC: change debug pseudo-type for vectors Bernd Schmidt
07:16 Re: gcc 3.x test matrix Andreas Jaeger
07:11 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Andreas Jaeger
07:02 Re: RFC: change debug pseudo-type for vectors Daniel Berlin
05:01 Re: RFC: change debug pseudo-type for vectors DJ Delorie
03:53 Re: Unreviewed extra feature patch Espen Skoglund
03:28 Re: [C++ PATCH] Fix 4206 Nathan Sidwell
02:58 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Toon Moene
01:48 [C++ PATCH] Fix 3986 Nathan Sidwell
01:45 [PATCH] Remove TYPE_NONCOPIED_PARTS Nathan Sidwell
01:43 Re: Unreviewed extra feature patch Andi Kleen
01:33 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Andreas Jaeger

September 05, 2001
22:59 Re: CVS Problem: java/parse.c and java/parse-scan.c deleted John David Anglin
21:11 Re: RFC: change debug pseudo-type for vectors Daniel Berlin
20:54 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Dan Nicolaescu
20:36 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) lucier
20:19 Re: [C++ PATCH] Fix 3986 Mark Mitchell
19:58 Re: gcc 3.x test matrix Geoff Keating
19:50 Re: RFC: change debug pseudo-type for vectors DJ Delorie
19:43 Re: RFC: change debug pseudo-type for vectors Geoff Keating
19:27 RFC: change debug pseudo-type for vectors DJ Delorie
19:16 rs6000 warning fixes Alan Modra
19:09 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Zack Weinberg
17:27 Re: PATCH: Objective-C method lookup Stan Shebs
16:41 Re: Unreviewed patch Michael Meissner
16:36 Unreviewed patch Stan Shebs
16:07 Re: [PATCH] Remove TYPE_NONCOPIED_PARTS Mark Mitchell
15:51 [v3] minor cleanups Phil Edwards
15:51 Re: [PATCH] check_dbra_loop thinko Mark Mitchell
15:07 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Neil Booth
12:52 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Kaveh R. Ghazi
12:49 Unreviewed extra feature patch Espen Skoglund
12:33 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Zack Weinberg
12:31 Re: [C++ PATCH] Fix 4206 Jason Merrill
12:31 Re: Driver rewrite... (was Re: RFC: should we use -Werror?) Zack Weinberg
12:09 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Kaveh R. Ghazi
11:50 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Richard Henderson
11:47 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Richard Henderson
11:37 Re: move alpha move expanders Richard Henderson
11:17 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Zack Weinberg
11:12 Re: Driver rewrite... (was Re: RFC: should we use -Werror?) Neil Booth
10:59 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Kaveh R. Ghazi
10:54 Driver rewrite... (was Re: RFC: should we use -Werror?) Zack Weinberg
10:44 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Kaveh R. Ghazi
10:41 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Kaveh R. Ghazi
10:40 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Neil Booth
10:39 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Kaveh R. Ghazi
10:35 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Zack Weinberg
10:12 Re: H8 related patches Matt Kraai
10:00 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Nick Clifton
08:58 Re: move alpha move expanders Matt Kraai
08:09 Re: i386 -Os tunning Jan Hubicka
07:42 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Toon Moene
07:28 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Jan Hubicka
07:19 Re: -freduce-all-givs and fortran Toon Moene
06:58 -freduce-all-givs and fortran Jan Hubicka
06:16 H8 related patches law
02:09 Re: Unreviewed and unapplied patches Richard Sandiford
01:45 more alpha code movement Richard Henderson
00:53 Re: Cleanup i386 documentation in invoke.texi Richard Henderson
00:50 Cleanup i386 documentation in invoke.texi Andreas Jaeger
00:49 move alpha move expanders Richard Henderson
00:45 Re: MIPS patch to fix EH info for 32-bit FPRs Eric Christopher
00:29 Re: Unreviewed cleanup patches Richard Henderson
00:27 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Richard Henderson
00:00 Re: misc warnings patch (installed) Alexandre Petit-Bianco
00:00 Re: [PATCH] Fix for ICE in jc1 Alexandre Petit-Bianco
00:00 Re: endless loop in jc1 Tom Tromey

September 04, 2001
23:59 Re: [RFA] -Wunused -> -Wunused{,-{function,label,parameter,variable,value}}] Alexandre Petit-Bianco
23:59 Re: endless loop in jc1 Alexandre Petit-Bianco
23:59 Re: endless loop in jc1 Alexandre Petit-Bianco
23:59 Re: [RFA] -Wunused -> -Wunused{,-{function,label,parameter,variable,value}}] Tom Tromey
23:58 Re: [PATCH] Java: fix for the Java PR #195 Alexandre Petit-Bianco
23:58 Re: [PATCH] gcj fix for alpha and other 64bit arches Alexandre Petit-Bianco
23:58 Patch to c-typeck.c Eric Christopher
23:57 Re: gcjh: CNI stubs fixes Tom Tromey
23:57 Re: Warnings grab-bag Alexandre Petit-Bianco
23:54 Unreviewed cleanup patches Andreas Jaeger
23:49 cpplib: Small tweak Neil Booth
23:32 Re: RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Neil Booth
22:57 move alpha legitimize macros Richard Henderson
22:30 Re: Unreviewed and unapplied patches Eric Christopher
20:32 RFC: should we use -Werror? (& sample patch to do it) Kaveh R. Ghazi
20:27 Handle still more oddball cases in Darwin Stan Shebs
19:08 [Refresh]: patch for C++ parser bug with function attributes Danny Smith
18:56 Unreviewed and unapplied patches Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
16:35 Patch to gcc-3.0.1 for hppa64-hp-hpux11.00 Jack Cummings
14:36 [v3] remove include_next Benjamin Kosnik
14:15 [PATCH] check_dbra_loop thinko Dan Nicolaescu
14:04 C++ PATCH: Remove code dealing with DECL_SAVED_INSNS Mark Mitchell
13:58 Re: PATCH to maybe_yank_clinit Alexandre Petit-Bianco
12:01 Re: MIPS patch to fix miscompilation of _Unwind_Resume Richard Henderson
11:57 Re: Fix mips* in mainline Richard Henderson
11:55 Re: [PATCH] Fix combine_givs Richard Henderson
11:25 _Unwind_ForcedUnwind tweak Richard Henderson
10:14 Minor H8 ELF patch law
09:59 [C++ PATCH] Fix 4206 Nathan Sidwell
09:00 Re: [PATCH] __attribute__((aligned())) bug Richard Henderson
08:59 Re: MIPS patch to fix miscompilation of _Unwind_Resume Richard Sandiford
08:49 MIPS patch to fix EH info for 32-bit FPRs Richard Sandiford
08:04 Re: Patch for warnings on mips-irix6 Richard Sandiford
07:57 Re: Fix mips* in mainline Richard Sandiford
07:36 Re: [ast-optimizer-branch] dump flag switches Diego Novillo
07:28 Re: Patch: remaining VA_* in libiberty DJ Delorie
06:40 [PATCH] __attribute__((aligned())) bug Jakub Jelinek
05:49 Patch: remaining VA_* in libiberty Kaveh R. Ghazi
04:54 [ast-optimizer-branch] dump flag switches Nathan Sidwell
04:47 Re: [PATCH] Fix combine_givs Andreas Jaeger
04:26 Re: [PATCH] Fix combine_givs Toon Moene
04:17 Re: [PATCH]: Track tree that generated a MEM Daniel Berlin
03:56 Re: [PATCH]: Track tree that generated a MEM Richard Kenner

September 03, 2001
17:36 Re: [RFA:] gcc/doc/rtl.texi: Document NOTE_INSN_DELETED_LABEL Richard Henderson
17:31 Re: Java runtime patch: compile resource files into executables Richard Henderson
17:17 Re: PATCH: Use scheduling barrier in EH handler (c++/4012) Richard Henderson
15:01 [RFA:] gcc/doc/rtl.texi: Document NOTE_INSN_DELETED_LABEL Hans-Peter Nilsson
14:58 Re: Java compiler patch: compile resource files into executables Zack Weinberg
14:54 Re: Follow-up patch for removal of all_functions chain Mark Mitchell
14:24 Re: Follow-up patch for removal of all_functions chain Zack Weinberg
14:12 Re: local alloc cleanup Richard Henderson
14:12 Re: Java compiler patch: compile resource files into executables Anthony Green
14:07 Re: small reg-stack tweek Richard Henderson
14:06 Re: trivial BB profiling fix Richard Henderson
13:59 Re: Minimal testcase for glibc problems Richard Henderson
11:49 Re: Follow-up patch for removal of all_functions chain Mark Mitchell
11:18 Follow-up patch for removal of all_functions chain Zack Weinberg
10:45 Re: [PATCH] Fix combine_givs Richard Henderson
10:36 Re: terminate2.C regression fix Richard Henderson
09:41 [PATCH] Fix combine_givs Jakub Jelinek
09:39 Re: [C++ PATCH] Fix bug 4203 Mark Mitchell
09:34 Re: [PATCH] Adjust -fdump-tree options Mark Mitchell
08:27 small reg-stack tweek Jan Hubicka
07:05 [C++ PATCH] Fix bug 4203 Nathan Sidwell
06:34 Re: [PATCH]: Track tree that generated a MEM Daniel Berlin
05:26 Re: PATCH to read_?leb128 Richard Sandiford
04:52 Re: SH: missing end of basic blocks kaz Kojima
04:30 trivial BB profiling fix Jan Hubicka
04:26 local alloc cleanup Jan Hubicka
04:20 Re: SH: missing end of basic blocks Jan Hubicka
03:39 Re: terminate2.C regression fix Jan Hubicka
03:33 Re: [PATCH]: Track tree that generated a MEM Richard Kenner
03:32 [PATCH] Adjust -fdump-tree options Nathan Sidwell

September 02, 2001
22:00 Re: Patch for implicit decl warning on solaris2 (+ #include in a macro?) Kaveh R. Ghazi
21:43 Re: Java compiler patch: compile resource files into executables Zack Weinberg
21:17 Re: Java compiler patch: compile resource files into executables Anthony Green
20:51 Re: Java compiler patch: compile resource files into executables Zack Weinberg
20:33 Re: Java runtime patch: compile resource files into executables Per Bothner
20:21 Re: Java runtime patch: compile resource files into executables Anthony Green
20:01 Re: Java runtime patch: compile resource files into executables Per Bothner
19:22 Re: Java runtime patch: compile resource files into executables Anthony Green
18:08 Java runtime patch: compile resource files into executables Anthony Green
17:45 Java compiler patch: compile resource files into executables Anthony Green
13:55 Re: i386 -Os tunning Richard Henderson
13:50 Re: terminate2.C regression fix Richard Henderson
12:38 run genfixes only when maintainer-mode is enabled Geoff Keating
12:35 Re: Patch for implicit decl warning on solaris2 (+ #include in a macro?) Neil Booth
09:23 Re: Bootstrap failure with enable-checking in _Unwind_GetGR (Zack's function.c changes broken?) Zack Weinberg
08:56 PATCH: Use scheduling barrier in EH handler (c++/4012) Jeff Sturm
06:59 Re: SH: abort in reg_overlap_mentioned_for_reload_p Hans-Peter Nilsson
06:31 terminate2.C regression fix Jan Hubicka
06:26 i386 -Os tunning Jan Hubicka
05:33 Patch for implicit decl warning on solaris2 (+ #include in a macro?) Kaveh R. Ghazi
05:21 [PATCH] Repair i386-unknown-openbsd GOT naming Marc Espie
04:37 Re: Bootstrap failure with enable-checking in _Unwind_GetGR (Zack'sfunction.c changes broken?) Andreas Jaeger
02:20 Re: Bootstrap failure with enable-checking in _Unwind_GetGR (Zack's function.c changes broken?) Toon Moene

September 01, 2001
23:04 Re: SH: abort in reg_overlap_mentioned_for_reload_p kaz Kojima
22:26 Re: SH: abort in reg_overlap_mentioned_for_reload_p Hans-Peter Nilsson
20:54 SH: missing end of basic blocks kaz Kojima
20:54 SH: abort in reg_overlap_mentioned_for_reload_p kaz Kojima
18:13 stack pushing fixes for stormy16 Geoffrey Keating
15:02 PATCH to maybe_yank_clinit Per Bothner
11:31 EH patch for stormy16 Geoffrey Keating
10:40 Re: Bootstrap failure with enable-checking in _Unwind_GetGR (Zack's function.c changes broken?) Zack Weinberg
09:34 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Richard Henderson
07:15 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Nick Clifton
04:27 Re: Tidy up arm-elf header files Hans-Peter Nilsson
02:39 PATCH: gcc-3.0/features.html Gerald Pfeifer
00:58 PATCH for Re: gcc Postscript manual Gerald Pfeifer


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.4.9