This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: Java lexer bug fix
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Patch: Java lexer bug fix
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:52:03 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Tom Tromey writes:
> Ok for branch and trunk?
This patch seems OK and doesn't trigger regressions on my side. I
think you can check that in both places. Thanks.