This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ia64 c++ abi exception handling
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: ia64 c++ abi exception handling
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 00:54:28 -0500
- References: <20010311173943.A18934@redhat.com>
On Sun, Mar 11, 2001 at 05:39:43PM -0800, Richard Henderson wrote:
> (flag_new_exceptions): Remove.
> (synchronous_exceptions): Renamed from asynchronous_exceptions.
> (f_options): Update to match.
Don't think me ungrateful, but while you're changing that code, is there
any chance of getting an invoke.texi patch to (finally!) document this
switch and precisely what effects it has? I've started to on a couple of
occasions but get bogged down, and have concluded that I don't know really
know what I'm doing.
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.