This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bug fix for expr.c:expand_block_move
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: bug fix for expr.c:expand_block_move
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 00:56:29 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: amylaar at cambridge dot redhat dot com (Joern Rennecke),gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
> > Thu Jan 25 11:31:12 2001 J"orn Rennecke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * expr.c (emit_block_move): A mode of BITS_PER_WORD may not
> > be sufficient to hold a size.
> This is much more descriptive. Though it seems to me we should be testing
> that the mode is as big as the size of the target's size_t. Right?
Ok, should I use TYPE_PRECISION (sizetype) for that?