This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: i386.md cleanup
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: i386.md cleanup
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:16:43 -0800
- Cc: patches at x86-64 dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010228201258.Z23780@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 08:12:58PM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> Now when we do post-reload splitting unconditionally on i386, we can
> kill some redundancy.
I'd prefer that we abort. If a splitter hasn't
gotten run by now, something has gone wrong.