This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug in Objective-C compiler found
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Bug in Objective-C compiler found
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:18:34 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: Zack Weinberg <zackw at stanford dot edu>, Nicola Pero <nicola at brainstorm dot co dot uk>, <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 10:59:53AM -0800, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> > - an opinion from C front end experts on whether true non-keywords
> > ever appear in declspecs.
> No can do. Perhaps Joseph Myers knows?
They shouldn't for C. I don't know about Objective-C.
Joseph S. Myers