This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SSE store flag patterns
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: SSE store flag patterns
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:50:24 -0800
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, patches at x86-64 dot org
- References: <20010227135506.M4466@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 01:55:06PM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> * i386.md (sse_setccsf, sse_setccdf): New.
> (sse_cmp* patterns): Use '%D' instead of outputtting condition
> flag directly.
> * i386.c (sse_comparison_operator): Accept the supported unordered
> comparses; be ready for fast_math.
> * i386.md (print_operand): Support 'D'.
> + ;; 0xffffffff is NaN, but not in normalized form, se we can't represent