This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Remove TRUE and FALSE
- To: zackw at stanford dot edu
- Subject: Re: Remove TRUE and FALSE
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:54:31 -0800
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20010226213746.D14513@wolery.stanford.edu>
>>>>> "Zack" == Zack Weinberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Thanks for doing this. I agree with all of your analysis.
Zack> The patch was made by global search-and-replace and
Zack> therefore may have infelicities, e.g. comments modified that
Zack> should not be. A couple of unrelated cleanups appear to
Zack> have snuck in (see bottom of changelog).
Please check for inadvertent modifications, and such.
Zack> Bootstrapped i686-linux. OK for mainline?
Yes, with that caveat.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com