This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Gcc and message catalogs
- To: Dennis Bjorklund <db at zigo dot dhs dot org>
- Subject: Re: Gcc and message catalogs
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:23:18 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: Philipp Thomas <pthomas at suse dot de>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, Dennis Bjorklund wrote:
> The pot file in the cvs have not been uupdated in a long, long time. Maybe
> it's time to do so by someone with cvs access. Remember that you MUST have
> the cvs version of gettext since the last released version 0.10.35 from
> august 1999 is not enough for gcc.
I think a snapshot of this gettext ought to go in /pub/gcc/infrastructure
on the FTP site - though making an official release would of course be
Is gcc.pot something that should get regenerated automatically in CVS
every so often, though not with every checkin that changes any messages?
If so, should/can I use the gccadmin account for this (regenerating from
Joseph S. Myers