This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] pa-RISC correct conversion (long double -> unsigned int)
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] pa-RISC correct conversion (long double -> unsigned int)
- From: Will Cohen <wcohen at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:21:55 -0500
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> In message <3A93CE34.186495C9@redhat.com>you write:
> > I have an regression test where is the preferred place to install it,
> > gcc/gcc/testsuite/gcc.c-torture/execute? -Will
> Yes, that sounds like the right location.
The attached file is the test and below is the change log entry. Okay
to install in gcc/gcc/testsuite/gcc.c-torture/execute?
2001-02-26 Will Cohen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gcc.c-torture/execute/20010226-1.c: New test.
long double dfrom = 1.1;
long double m1;
long double m2;
unsigned long mant_long;
int main( )
m1 = dfrom / 2.0;
m2 = m1 * 4294967296.0;
mant_long = ((unsigned long) m2) & 0xffffffff;
if ( mant_long == 0x8ccccccc)