This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
V2.95.3 test4 - Missing Patch
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: V2.95.3 test4 - Missing Patch
- From: Greg Freemyer <freemyer at NorcrossGroup dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:01:32 -0500
- Organization: The Norcross Group
V2.95.3 test4 is missing the patch described in
This is a small 3 line patch to gcc/configure.in which simply adds an entry to support the target
This patch allowed V2.95.2 to compile under Tru64 V5.x and now does the same for 2.95.3 test4.
I for one would appreciate it being incorporated into V2.95.3
FYI: I have done no testing of 'test4' beyond getting it to compile under Tru64 V5.0a by using the above patch.
The Norcross Group