This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: make commit_edge_insertion ready to commit multiple entry prologues
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: make commit_edge_insertion ready to commit multiple entry prologues
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:21:01 -0800
- Cc: patches at x86-64 dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010222162417.F18345@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 04:24:17PM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> * flow.c (find_sub_basic_blocks): New function.
> (split_block): Be ready for basic block introduced by CODE_LABEL.
> (commit_one_edge_insertion): Call find_sub_basic_block.
> + edge falltru = 0;
> + /* Last basic block must end in the original BB end. */
> + if (jump_insn)
> + abort ();
Any reason why that can't be a jump?