This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: flow.c/dwarf2out.c and multiple entry points
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: flow.c/dwarf2out.c and multiple entry points
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:20:02 -0800
- Cc: patches at x86-64 dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010222161930.E18345@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 04:19:30PM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> * dwarf2out.c (dwarf2out_frame_debug): Re-initialize when ALTERNATE_NAME
> label is reached.
Actually, I take that back. I don't think this is ok. I think
we'll generate incorrect unwind info with just this.