This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs patch] Notes for libstdc++ snapshot users
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs patch] Notes for libstdc++ snapshot users
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:09:21 +0100 (CET)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Phil Edwards wrote:
> Minor patch to make things clearer for those users with 2.95.x.
A minor note: In the future, let's use lower-case tags, i.e., <a
href="..."> instead of <a href="..."> also for the libstdc++ pages.
For one, this is consistent with the style used elsewhere on gcc.gnu.org,
plus this is where HTML is going to evolve (XHTML,...). Right now, it does
not make *any* difference, and it won't do so anytime soon, but if it
doesn't cost anything, it's a good idea to be prepared for the future. ;-)
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/