This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: rs6000.h patch for gcc-2.95 branch
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: rs6000.h patch for gcc-2.95 branch
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:48:39 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, David Edelsohn wrote:
> Would you please include the following patch in the gcc-2.95
> branch (gcc-2.95.3 or gcc-2.95.4)? The patch ensures that the symbol
> generating a dependency between the data and text sections is a 64-bit
> quantity in 64-bit mode.
(This isn't critical and can wait until 2.95.4, right?)
What kind of failure do you get without the patch?