This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: flow patch for condexec
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: flow patch for condexec
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:50:54 -0800
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010221005054.A15900@redhat.com>
On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 12:50:54AM -0400, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> In this particular target, both insns can fail to execute because CC99
> can have an undefined value...
I'm going to have to kill the engineer who thought this
was a good idea. Although given the frustration it has
caused you this week, I may have to take a number. ;-)
> * tm.texi (REVERSE_CONDEXEC_PREDICATES_P): new macro documentation.
> * flow.c (ior_reg_cond): use REVERSE_CONDEXEC_PREDICATES_P macro.
> (REVERSE_CONDEXEC_PREDICATES_P): define macro.
Ok for mainline. Capitals on those sentances please.