This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for automaton based pipeline hazard recognizer (part #2).
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Patch for automaton based pipeline hazard recognizer (part #2).
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:36:42 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at toke dot toronto dot redhat dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
> > /* Standard designators for true and false values. */
> > #define FALSE 0
> > #define TRUE 1
> I'm no big fan of these either, and I believe we generally use 0 and 1 in
> the rest of the gcc sources.
In that case, shouldn't the definitions of these in config/*/*.h go, and
all uses be changed?
If there's agreement on that, I'll submit corresponding patches for
codingconventions.html and projects/beginner.html.
Joseph S. Myers