This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cosmetic tweaks: cpplib, toplev.c
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at stanford dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Cosmetic tweaks: cpplib, toplev.c
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:53:50 +0000
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010219220834.D30485@wolery.stanford.edu>
Just a minor nit...
Zack Weinberg wrote:-
> * cpphash.h (struct cpp_reader): Add print_version field.
Can we stick to the convention that as much as possible specified
on the command line goes in the options structure? I think this is
90% true at the moment, and that one or two have gotten away.