This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sibcall.c SEGV fix
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at stanford dot edu>
- Subject: Re: sibcall.c SEGV fix
- From: Michael Matz <matzmich at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 06:53:19 +0100 (MET)
- cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> > instead of complaining I should have fixed it. Here it is.
> I sent a patch for this this morning. It's effectively the same as
Oh sorry, I haven't noticed this (I'm not on gcc-patches, and the archive
didn't show anything related).
> As it has, /mirable dictu/, caused me to be able to get through a
> bootstrap for the first time in over a week, and there are no
> differences in the failures between it and the 3.0 branch, I'm going
Lucky you. I also were in bootstrap land on the new-regalloc branch and
my new version of ra.c, until HEAD was merged behind my back (I was using
something from beginning of february). Now I'm again staring at assembler