This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sibcall.c SEGV fix
- To: Michael Matz <matzmich at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Subject: Re: sibcall.c SEGV fix
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zackw at stanford dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:37:57 -0800
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.33.0102200621360.21831-100000@platon>
On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 06:31:05AM +0100, Michael Matz wrote:
> instead of complaining I should have fixed it. Here it is.
I sent a patch for this this morning. It's effectively the same as
yours (I moved the call to i_c_r_v into s_c_r_v, because I think
As it has, /mirable dictu/, caused me to be able to get through a
bootstrap for the first time in over a week, and there are no
differences in the failures between it and the 3.0 branch, I'm going
to apply it shortly.