This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] make check-c++ bits
- To: bkoz at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: [patch] make check-c++ bits
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 22:33:13 -0500
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com, gdr at codesourcery dot com
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1010219192438.17213Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
> > I'm wondering if we should have a top-level "check-languages" that
> > checks all gcc-based compilers and all their runtimes, for people who
> > have builds that include things besides gcc (like gdb, cygwin, etc).
> Perhaps they can get added on an as-desired basis?
I meant this:
check-languages: check-c check-c++ check-java ...
Based on the configured languages, just like "make check" in gcc now
I hesitate to put too much knowledge of any one subdirectory (gcc's
--enable-languages) in the toplevel Makefile, though.