This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patches] i386 fp branches tweek
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, patches at x86-64 dot org, rth at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [patches] i386 fp branches tweek
- From: Pavel Machek <pavel at suse dot cz>
- Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 22:30:14 +0100
- References: <20010216194928.E5989@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
> This patch is handy to make gcc trigger the bug I've just fixed in reg-stack :)
> But it also improves code by splitting the fcomi based branches early and
> allowing gcc to CSE compares.
> Pá úno 16 19:48:18 CET 2001 Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>
The date is probably going to be undecipherable to non-czech
people. And czech people will ROTFC.
Pavel 'localization is evil' Machek
PS: Rolling On The Floor Crying.
I'm firstname.lastname@example.org. "In my country we have almost anarchy and I don't care."
Panos Katsaloulis describing me w.r.t. patents at email@example.com