This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Java: fix for java/1261.
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Java: fix for java/1261.
- From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:50:41 +1300
- CC: apbianco at cygnus dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.10.10102182305060.32750-100000@cc42593-a>
Jeff Sturm wrote:
> I see. Good catch. So, the branch is broken unless either your patch is
> installed or the 2-14 patch is backed out.
Correct. I guess the patch is a borderline obvious-fix, but I wanted to wait until
Alex looks at it in case he doesn't want to go the special-case route.
> I'm seeing a new regression in InterfaceDispatch, but am not yet certain
> of the cause since I have no test results since 2/13 to compare with.
> Output of "make check":
> === libjava Summary ===
> # of expected passes 1589
> # of unexpected failures 10
> # of unexpected successes 17
> # of expected failures 108
So, this is on Alpha? Not bad... There *was* an InterfaceDispatch regression (also
caused by 1261 I believe), but Alex has fixed it already:
2001-02-15 Alexandre Petit-Bianco <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* expr.c (build_instanceof): Check for arrays when trying fold to
[ bryce ]