This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Java: fix for java/1261.
- To: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Java: fix for java/1261.
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:28:51 -0500 (EST)
- cc: apbianco at cygnus dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> > I just did. With your patch I got past the SEGV, though I'm still not
> > sure why (I'm assuming the branch built on x86 regardless).
> Because the add_method() in build_java_array_type is bogus. I don't know why
> it doesn't crash on x86 though (until runtime).
I see. Good catch. So, the branch is broken unless either your patch is
installed or the 2-14 patch is backed out.
I'm seeing a new regression in InterfaceDispatch, but am not yet certain
of the cause since I have no test results since 2/13 to compare with.
Output of "make check":
=== libjava Summary ===
# of expected passes 1589
# of unexpected failures 10
# of unexpected successes 17
# of expected failures 108